4 - hesitation

"Shit!" Sapnap shrieked, his character running for his life.

"Language!" Bad yells over the screaming and laughter.

George was chasing Sapnap around with an enchanted netherite sword like a maniac, Bad was yelling at them and Karl was just minding his own business building somewhere else.

All four were on the Smp, Sapnap usually sprinting into the Holy Lands to escape George.

"This is so funny, usually I'm the one running from you!" George screams.

"My ears!" Karl screamed back. "Stop yelling like that! I guarantee everyone has your stream turned down."

George's chat is erupting with spams of random letters and multiple people with the 'LMAO.'

George couldn't stop smiling, taking pride in having all the power.

"I know what'll turn your viewers on my side, George.." Sapnap tells him.

"Oh really? Go ahead." George's character stops chasing Sapnap finally.

Sapnaps character hurry's over, all his armor coming off. He then crouches right in front of George's character.

The chat spams, 'AWWWWW'

"That isn't fair." George fires back.

"Why not?"

"They all like your stupid skin better than mine."

"My skin isn't stupid." Sapnap says in a quiet voice, all his armor being piled back on.

"I smell jealousy." He then adds to his previous statement.

George rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry, George, but it's true." Karl says.

"You're only saying that because you're his fiancé."

"I also love him. Mwah."

"Awe." Bad says in a quiet voice.

The chime of someone joining the call interrupts.

"Dream! Finally you got home! My god." Sapnap mutters, his character sprinting far away from George, still in the Holy Lands.

The soft voice chuckles, George immediately tensing up but not being obvious to the chat.

Act normal. They'll be suspicious.

"Hey, Dream." George says.

"Hi, George."

"Hehe," whispered Karl, who was now jittery.

I swear to g-

"What're you guys up to?" Dream adds on, breaking the uncomfortable silence. Although barely anything has been said, the chat is already suspicious.

"We're on the Smp if DreamXD wants to join." Bad informs him.

"DreamXD won't be able to do so. He's busy." Dream tells Bad jokingly.

The dono's on George's stream get annoying as soon as Dream joins.

Weird, he thinks sarcastically.

Dream clears his throat after taking a large sip of water from his glass water bottle.

"Oh, Dream. Always being the boring out of the bunch." Sapnap mutters, followed by a loud and dramatic sigh.

"Yeah, Dream, what is actually wrong with you?" Karl teases, his voice all of a sudden higher.

"I guess I've been playing too much chess."