22 - blond girl

"Damnit.." Mrs. Flores whispered to herself as she looked all around the fridge. Dream heard her loud and clear from the table, and grabbed his coffee mug to go in and see why she was upset.

"Everything okay?" He asked as he walked up to her and set his coffee on the counter behind him.

She turned around and shut the fridge behind her. "I could ask you the same question. I thought you hated coffee." She pointed to his mug.

"Eh," he muttered and leaned against the island table, "thought I could use some energy today."

Dream rolled his eyes when his mother turned back around. She obviously knew about what Mr. Flores said about George, and she wasn't going to tell Dream about it.

Good thing he already knew. Would've been nice to know his mother would tell him about something like that, though.

"So what's up?" Dream decided to ask instead of confrontation.

Her long nails flicked against the shiny dry wall paint that had just gotten redone.

"We don't have much to eat right now. And your dad is at work so he can't go grocery shopping at the moment."

"You could've just asked me.." he mumbled, then took a sip and nearly gagged.

"Well then can you? You can take Nick and George."

As he was turned the opposite way of Mrs. Flores, he smiled at the mention of George's name. But he also remembered that George probably wouldn't come as he was still sleeping.

"George is actually passed out exhausted, but Nick will probably wanna come."

"Awesome." Mrs. Flores initiated the fist bump.

With that said, Dream trudged upstairs and bursted the guest room door open. Turns out Sapnap was also asleep.

Not really caring, Dream grabbed the pillow from under Sapnaps head and started smacking him repeatedly.

A few smacks in, Sapnap woke up and groaned. He flipped on his belly and covered his head.

"Dude! Wake the hell up! My family needs to eat!"

"What's that gotta do with me?" Sapnap muffled into the pillow.

"We're going shopping, idiot. Get up."

"Okay, dad."

Dream glared at the nickname and smacked his friend one more time. "Get up, get up. We got places to be and people to see."

"People to see?"

"Yep. Strangers at the grocery store."

Dream pulled the blanket off of him, revealing Sapnaps Christmas pajama bottoms.

"The hell."

Sapnap pulled the blanket back up in embarrassment. "Go make George go. I'm tired."

"George needs sleep."

"So do I."

"He was up all night, dude, c'mon."

"Why was he up all night?"

"You ask too many questions. Get the fuck up already."

"DAMNIT, OKAY. I'm up!"

Sapnap tiredly sat up on the side of his bed and rubbed his eyes. Dream smirked and leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Stop smirking like that or I'll come over there and beat your ass."

"Be my guest." Dream waved his arms to mock him.