24 - skating & time

George traced each line that ran across Dreams stomach precisely. His face was buried into his chest while Dream hummed into George's hair.

"What're you singing?" George whispered, finally settling his cold hand in place on the others stomach.

"I'm not singing, I'm humming." Dream answered, followed by a small smile.

He pulled the blanket further up his body to reach George's shoulders.

"Are you warm now?"

George found an unexpected comfort in Dreams morning voice. It always tended to be lower and more raspy than usual.

"Yup."

After a moment of silence, Dream closed his eyes again in hopes for more sleep. That was until George spoke again.

"Where's my morning kiss?"

"You can have it once I get some more shut eye time." Dream patted George's head and had the audacity to shove him off and turn to face the other way.

A smirk grew onto Dreams face as George willingly sat up and grabbed him by the arm.

"You're such a loser, Dream. Yeah that's right, Dream, I won't call you by your real name until I get a kiss."

"You act like I give a fuck." Dream joked, only rising George's anger.

He had enough, and grabbed Dream by his cheeks and quickly planted a kiss on smirking lips.

"Now I'm going to keep you up for the rest of the morning so we can actually get some filming done."

George then stood up from Dreams bed and approached the window. He slowly rose the blinds to reveal a peering sun.

Dream immediately brought his hands over his eyes to block it from vision, groaning.

"I would rather clean Charlottes room than get up."

"You would be getting up to clean her room, dumbass."

"Oh shit."

George looked over to Dreams desk, and tossed him the deodorant. "Also, you could use some of that."

"You can't blame me. I went on a jog yesterday."

"Right, I forgot. The jog you went on when we were supposed to be filming." George confidently crossed his arms.

Dream sat up in his bed, and looked George up and down. "All of a sudden I want that morning kiss."

"You had your chance, asshole."

George groaned as Dream stood up and slowly approached him. "And also.." he brushed his thumb against George's cheek. "I want to take you roller skating."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because we need to stream and get some filming done."

Dream tugged at George's shirt and pulled him closer. "Are you really going to say no to these eyes?"

"Yeah." George offered an unimpressed expression.

"No you aren't. I'm literally making you go, idiot."

When George was about to reject again, he spoke once more. "Then when we get back, we can do sooooo much filming and maybe even alt stream." Dream booped him on the nose with his finger. "I want to spend as much time as possible with you."

Dreams persuasion was perfect. George was drawn in.

"You promise we can do some filming? Promise?"