23 - wisdom

George debated any recurring thoughts he shared with his mind. He needed to talk to someone— anyone. Someone who wasn't Dream for specific reasons.

He would try and get some comforting words out of Sapnap, but he was still at the grocery store with Dream.

George spun himself around in the gaming chair, flustered and out of his mind. Every few couple of seconds he'd run his hand through his hair and puff out his cheeks in exhaustion.

Even thinking was too hard at this point.

Although he still had weeks left to stay with Sapnap and Dream in Florida, every day would be inching closer to leaving.

George did not want to leave.

He knew he was overthinking but he couldn't stop. This is why he hadn't been with Dream officially in the first place— attachment and knowing he would have to kiss Dream one last time and walk shamefully down the airplanes lane.

Too bad he puts his own happiness before logic.

It's too bad George loves Dream, and Dream loves George.

It's too bad that all good things come to ends.

The brunette hesitantly picked up his phone from the desk, and searched for his contacts. One more huff later, he was calling Bad.

Bad picked up immediately. Obviously he had not been doing anything productive.

"George! Hey, how are you?"

"Hi, Bad." He responded, getting up off his chair to pace around Dreams room where he had been sleeping.

"Any specific reason you called? You should be hanging with Sap and Dream right now."

"Oh- yeah, I know. They're just gone right now that's all. I wanted to talk to you about something."

George heard some shuffling on the other end.

"Sure thing. So what is it?"

"Uhm."

He told Bad he needed to talk to him, but had no clue on where to start. This is stuff he had only talked about with Dream himself.

"It's a little bit about Dream. No, scratch that, it's just about.. him."

"I'm listening."

"Okay." George sighed and took a quick look at his red cheeks through the mirror on the wall.

He was silent. He knew Bad was a patient person, but he still felt guilty for calling like this.

"Do you remember the swing ride? The conversation we had?"

"Of course." Bad retorts calmly.

"Well, after that.."

George cringes at himself. How much more of an idiot can he be?

"Stuff happened, I'll say."

"Are you.. open to share that kind of stuff with me? It really sounds like you need to talk about it."

George shook his head but responded, "yeah, I can do that."

He sat down on Dreams bed where it smelt like him.

His eyes were glued to the floor.

"After the swings, we talked in the haunted house when all of you guys ran off like pussies. We were left alone, right in the middle. He said something to me.. something we talked about in our room once arriving back to the beach house."