FINAL AUTHORS NOTE

You made it! :D

I cannot believe I just wrote that entire final chapter in one sitting. Holy shit.

Before final thanks, I'll be covering some stuff regarding the situations with Bad, Dreams father, George's mother and Annie.

As for Dreams father:

The man was struggling. As you can see with the final chapter, he's been sick and diagnosed with cancer. When he was on the park bench on chapter 35 talking to Dream, he had just figured out he got diagnosed. He made sure to tell Dream he was truly sorry before he it was too late, and only confessed he was diagnosed months later. Unfortunately, if this story were to continue, the plan for his father would be to pass away. You can notice different signs of character development throughout these chapters leading up to the diagnosis!

For Bad:

I wanted to create a little storyline for Bad with the mention of Skeppy, Bads love interest. In book 1, he confesses to George that he had feelings for skeppy. In this book, he earlier tells George he confessed to skeppy, was rejected but their friendship remained the same. Later on it turned out skeppy was furious and their friendship did NOT remain the same. Small plot twist, but personally I liked adding the realistic perspective. With every giving day Bad grows to get over it and gets stronger, but still struggles with the living though of rejection.

George's mother:

I have a very strong message with George's mother. As you can see in book 1, she appears to be nearly homophobic and narcissistic. She only cares for herself and George's money. In book 2, George visits her and tells her a lot and later realizes that he's not meant to stay there. I didn't do anything else to add to George's mother because she was fading out of the picture for George's well being, she clearly had a terrible mental health and couldn't supply for him. Therefor she has not shown up in the story again. The message told was that the people that hurt you in life aren't always meant to stay. (Including blood family)

For Annie:

Not much here. I wanted her to make some sort of appearance in this book and hopefully it made sense! Totally understand if you think she shouldn't have been added at all again :)

-

That's pretty much it for major character stuff!

I'd like to take a quick moment and thank you all so much. The support means everything to me, and I can't even tell you how many amazing Dms I get everyday from you guys. It was so fun to see each surprised reaction throughout the story, whether positive or negative :) I always laugh so hard at your comments.

I can now peacefully sleep every night knowing I have finished and made some people happy! The ending actually took me forever to edit so if you don't like it please just fuck off.

MY SOCIAL MEDIA:

twt: b1rchplanks (active main)
also twt: b1rchlogs (priv)

DMs are open for questions :)

FINALLY:

I have a new book coming soon!

Dnf coffee shop au, containing a side of karlnap :) I don't know, maybe you might wanna leave a follow and check that out!

I'm so proud with this series, but so sad to end it off here. I love you so much, you're so worth it and valid. Never forget that.

Until next book!

-kenzie 💕