7 - coming home

I can't do this.

Yes I can.

I'm not going to.

But I promised him!

George slammed his tightened fist down on his desk, frustration growing inside of his skull. He had been ignoring his friends' texts and calls, worried for himself.

All of Dreams merch coins jumped up within the slam, landing on other places all over the desk.

His knuckles turned white as his fingers expanded, stretching out before him.

George studied his reddish-white knuckles carefully, his lips slowly parting and closing again when he took in some cold air.

This has been freakishly tough, but he was going to do it. He was going to speak to his mom, and possibly his father sooner or later to help him cope.

George cautiously glanced to his apartments door, after hearing a knock.

He glared, abruptly standing and unlocking the door.

There stood his neighbor, Lucas. Lucas was a bit younger than him, in his early twenties- and has only greeted him a couple of times since George moved in.

"What's up, George! How are you?" Lucas asked, grinning widely. 

"Oh um, Hi."

George leaned against the door frame, studying Lucas's facial expression.

"Can I help you?" George asked when Lucas didn't speak again.

"Oh, right, sorry. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my room and meet my roommate. I feel like you and I should socialize more since you recently moved into the complex anyways."

George glanced from Lucas to his computer, which happened to be stuck on discord.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have something to do today."

Lucas glared, grabbing George by the wrist and pulling him forward out of his room.

"You can do whatever that is later. Now hurry up, she's waiting!"

She?

George knew there wasn't any possibility of refusing this offer, so he just shut the door and followed his neighbor down the hallway to his room.

Lucas's room wasn't too far from George's. It was a good hallways distance.

When they arrived at the door, Lucas stopped for a second. "Okay, so, her boyfriend is actually home right now if you don't mind."

George's face dropped. "Why the hell would you ask me to meet her while her fucking boyfriend is over?"

Lucas scoffs. "He's always over. Who cares?"

Before George could speak again, Lucas opened the door.

George followed quickly behind all the way into the living room. The sight he saw wasn't too great.

The girl was sitting on the couch, next to some bearded guy practically eating his neck. Literally attacking it with her lips.

He mentally gagged as Lucas trudged over and grabbed the girl by the arm.

Her hair was long and black. She was wearing skinny ripped black jeans and a black turtle neck. She wore barely any makeup besides eyeliner, mascara, and all the other basic stuff.