20 - shame

"FUCKING RUN!" Sapnap shrieked.

"Stop, stop!" Dream screamed back, each of their Minecraft characters stopping immediately.

"What's wrong now?" George complained for the fifth time.

"Sapnap, you can't keep swearing." Bad explained, the disappointment obvious in his voice.

"Look, Sapnap," Dream said as he removed his fingers from his keyboard, "streaming and recording are two different things. While streaming, swearing is aloud. Not while recording. Now I have to take that entire clip out."

"But if you do that someone is gonna think you cheated," George reminded him as his character sprinted up.

"You're right.." Dream tapped his chin. "How about we just start over then?"

"No." All four of Bad, Ant, George and Sapnap said at the same time.

Sapnap sighed, "Dude, manhunt takes ages to film. We're already an hour and a half in."

"We should just call it a night and see what we wanna do tomorrow, Dream." Ant said in addition.

Dream tiredly dragged a hand down his face and brought it back to the keyboard. "I mean alright. If that's what you guys wanna do."

"Yep. Goodnight, guys. Hope you're having a good meetup." Bad said sweetly before leaving the call. Ant left right after him.

Dream stopped his recording and leaned back in his chair. "It's so fucking hard to be frequent with these uploads nowadays."

"Especially since the uploads we attempt fail so often." Sapnap responded and coughed.

"You were actually the one to fuck up this time." George snapped.

"Oh shut up."

Dream left the call, not really looking forward to listening to a Sapnap and George scream fight.

Wasn't really effective since he could still hear George screaming at him in the next room over.

Living with Dreams family for now, it was pretty hard to separate and not be able to hear each other. Dream had his setup in his room, George had his in the guest room a few doors down, and Sapnap had to use his in Mrs. Flores's office.

A few seconds after listening to silence, Dream opened his door and peeked out. He spotted George jogging down the stairs and decided to follow him.

He silently followed George all the way into the kitchen without being noticed. When he was noticed, George yelped like never before.

Dream covered his mouth and started laughing as George gripped his stomach in fear.

"Can you maybe.. tell me when you're behind me next time?" He asked sassily, now standing up to his full height and pretending he didn't just get scared out of his mind.

"Where's the fun in that?" Dream teased voluntarily.

"There is no fun at all if I'm scared and don't want to talk to you anymore." George teased right back, bringing his voice into a whisper just in case someone was around.

"Boohoo." Dream said as his face dropped. He grabbed an apple and went to sit at the island table.

On the other side of the island table, George leaned against it in boredom.

Dream reached a hand over and playfully ruffled up George's hair and grinned. "Why do you look so sad?"

"I'm stressed."

"Don't be stressed."

"Wow. Thank you. I'm no longer stressed." George sarcastically commented.

"Okay then, why're you stressed?"