Chapter 1

Lili Reinhart as Rare De Rose

Dylan O'Brian as Leo De Luca

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rare's POV

I'm in my limo taking a sip of an expensive champagne, lost in my thoughts. "Ma'am we have arrived" my driver John speaks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

The door of the limo opens and a hand reaches out for me to hold. It's Drew one of my close friends and the son of Louis and Maria, his parents were my fathers trusted people. His sister, Dawn, happens to be someone I can rely on. The three of us practically grew up together like brothers and sisters.

"The area is secured" He whispers in my ears and I nod at him in response. He takes me to the main door and leaves.

The door opens leading me towards the stairs. Once is started to walk down the stairs, I could see all the people gathered in the hall with their head turned towards me. I could literally see some men eye-fucking me which I try my best to ignore.

When I reached to the Last step of the stairs I saw Mr. Giovinco heading towards me. I signed.

"Good evening Ms. De Rose, it's a pleasure meeting you today. I thought you won't come" Mr. Giovinco said grinning.

"I didn't have any other option my father told me to and here I am" I said sarcastically and walked away towards familiar faces, leaving him there, standing.

"I don't know why I'm here" I said to my close friends Drew, Dawn and Nicola while I was going to sit.

"And here you are" said Nicola, slightly laughing followed by Dawn. Nicola and Dawn are both like me, dangerous women. They can get on my nerves at times.

We felt like someone needed our attention so our heads turns towards the stage where an old man was standing, Mr. Giovinco. I don't like him due to many reasons, one of them being sex trafficking. He is very famous for it. Many people have tried to tear his organization and him but they all failed including me. This failure makes me feel so sick.