Chapter 26

Leo's POV

(Leo is written in bold and Simone is written in italics )

"Why are you here?" I sit on my chair comfortably.

"Oh you already know." Simone had smirk on his face when he finished his sentence.

"No I don't" I sat there patiently. I wondered how long will this conversation will go on.

"I want Rare." His smirk disappeared.

"Why?" Simone stares at me blankly. I wondered what he was thinking of.

"She's family. Why do you need her?"  I scoffed at his comment.

"Family ? Ya right. You killed her parents. Don't your remember that or did you forget it all. And I don't need her. Why would I need her." Simones expression didn't change.

"Then give her to me"  I couldn't believe this man right now. I wanted to kill him but I had to stop myself from doing that.

"She'll do whatever she pleases." I crossed my hands.

"Yes that right. Okay let me tell you one thing, Rare, she's smart. She'll do anything, I mean anything to get what she wants. She'll make you fall in love with her and she'll take everything from you and keep it for herself. You don't know who she is and what she can become when she's greedy for power" Simone stands on his feet angrily with both his ands leaning on my desk.

"Say whatever you want. If she wants to come to you, she will. Now get lost" I rolled my eyes and looked at him with laziness.

"You don't believe in me I'm not lying. It's the truth. She's a psychopath and she's greedy for power" Simone looks at me dead in the eyes and leaning further on the table.

"She's not greedy for power. You are. Now get out of my property before I kill you. NOW" I couldn't take this anymore. I stood up tall in front of him.

"I wish you luck cause your life is going to be like hell" Simone stands properly before when leaves.

(Back to normal)

"Wow that was... dramatic" Pablo said when Simone left the mansion. I sat back on my chair.

"Tell me about it. I think I've got a headache" I said pressing my forehead.

"Do you think what he said at the end can be true?" Enzo said who's sitting on the sofa.

"No, I don't think is true" I have my honest reply to to him.

"Don't be blinded my love, brother" Enzo left after saying that. I sighed before I got up off my chair.

"Don't listen to him, he had his heart broken remember" Eugenio pats my back after he said that.

"I know" I whispered. I walked towards my bedroom and stopped infront of the door. I took a deep breathe before I opened the door. And there she was looking out through the window.

"I want my men to be on high alert and I want some men to checking around the mansion" I instructed Matteo who was still will Rare.

I looked at Rare as she didn't move a inches from there since I've entered the room.