Chapter 12

Leo's POV

I've been working, working out and keeping a close eye on Rare and her team. I couldn't resist myself. I didn't know what to do. I'm not getting laid because she keeps on haunting me. I need her.

"Sir we've found something, as we know the Adams are not functioning, nothing is shipping in or out, it kind of looks like they are underground completely. So I asked some people in America to find out what's going on, guess what?" I looked up at Enzo and raised my eyebrows.

"What?" " I asked him

"They are still at their mansion" Enzo said with a huge smile on his face.

I touch my frowned eyebrows "I guessed it" he puts down the file and sits. 

"If you guessed it why didn't you tell me? " He sat there exhausted.

"I was sure about it, it made sense" I tell him.

That's when Franco barges in "the queen is having a meeting and she has called you" he leaves and I stand up followered by Enzo.

"Queen, you mean queen Elizabeth? Or like some other queen from some other country" Enzo asked Franco.

"He means Rare, you dumbshit" i said and he's mouth turns in a oh after he realizes.

We entered the room when Rare was talking to her men.

"Whats so important that you need me" I asked with a sly smile.

"So 2 days back we realized that the Adams haven't done their usual dealing, the ones that they normally do the, constant ones. We had eyes on their mansion" she shows a screen with the Adams mansion 'What two Days back? Wow she's good. '

"And there are no movements till date. We think they are still there" she continues.

"How do you know that they are still I'm that mansion?" I asked, trying to know how she got that information.

"Simple, they are well protected, if something goes wrong there are guards after some meter and none of them have moved or are alerted, till they noticed something is strange. They need our help to get in the mansion" Rare tell me.

"They can't get in their own mansion?" I slightly laugh at what Matteo said.

"No they can't. Since they don't have anyone to lead them and they did try but couldn't make it" Rare said.

"Can't you like hack or something" Pablo asked.

"The mansions security system is sophisticated. I can hack the system but it can take days or months so from here it's a no no" Nicola said looking up to me.

Matteo's phone rings and he goes out of the room to pick it up.

"So we are going to help them get their leader back" Rare finishes.

"We have a problem" Matteo rushes in and all our attention goes to Matteo.

"There was an attack at our mansion, a small one but since then no one has heard of Stella" Matteo said with worry on his face.

"Shit" I run my hands through my hair.

Rare's POV

I could see the emotions going through Leo when he heard what Matteo said.

"Shit" Leo whispers under his breath while his hair runs through his hair.

"I'm going to kill whoever took Stella" Leo screeches and starts to walk.

"We need to help the Adams too" I said before he stops walking.

Leo turns and looks at me "I'm going to get my sister, you can go get the Adams"