chapter 2

This chapter contains rape and violence so if you don't want to read that part I will put up a warning (⚠️⚠️) when it's going to start and end

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rare's POV

'Ugh my head hurts'. I slowly open my eyes, when I saw my dad, mom, Sammy and Teresa on the floor with their hands and legs tied up.

Suddenly the doors opened. "Finally your awake it took you 3 hours to wake up you know." my uncle (Simone) said entering the room followed by his son, Samuel.

"Why aren't you saying something? Cat got you tongue. Huh?" Samuel asked grabbing my chin. Looking at them I felt so disgusted. My own family.

"Wakey Wakey my beautiful family" Simone said looking at everyone with a grin on his face.

"Get up you piece of trash" Simone said while kicking my dad.

"Stop it asshole, do you wish for death?" I said with anger boiling my blood. I could see that my dad was hurt badly. I couldn't wait to get rid of these ties and kill the fucker, wait no not kill torture him till he dies.

"What did you say? Hoe." Samuel asked with anger on his face.

"I SAID STOP IT ASSHOLE" I said loudly and then spitted at him.

"You bitch" Samuel said as he motioned to punch me. 

"You hit like a pussy" I said as I laugh at him. At this moment Samuel is furious at my comment which makes him to start punching and kicking me.

"Stop it why are you doing this? We are family remember?" I heard my mother speak. Samuel stopped, distracted by my mother. Before he starts to walk towards her he stares at her.

"Don't even touch her or else I'll make you life a living hell" I said as he had the evil glint in his eyes.

Ignoring me, he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back "family? ya right. We were never in the picture. All y'all did was ignore us as if we didn't exist" Samuel said .

"That is not true. Your mother never wanted her family to be in this kind of world, so we excepted it. And you were in the picture every single time. We had so many memories together. If you stop this right now, we will forgive you, it's not too late." My mother said. She has her ways of manipulating people. Hopefully it works.

"Actually now that I have started it, why not complete it and finish it off? Huh?" Samuel spitted coming closer to her face.

My father took the opportunity and hit Samuel's head with his head. Samuel screamed in pain. "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY WIFE. EVER AGAIN" my father roared.

"I've had it" Samuel says and starts kicking him. "Enough son we want him alive" Simone my asshole uncle said.

"So you have, how many days left for you to take over the mafia? 3 right?" he said "you know what" he continues and bang  he shoots my father in his chest. I look at my father as he laid ther lifeless. I felt different kinds of emotions flooding through my body. I could hear my mother, Sam and Teresa start crying but I didn't, I couldn't.

"What have you done? Dad? Dad please wake up please. You can't leave me dad. Why did do this? WHY? " I finally spoke, internally sobbing.

"OH now your the leader. Finally it was talking ages" Simone says with a grin on his face

"You, you pathetic, delusional piece of shit" my mother says crying with anger on her face "what have you done. Amore mio, per favore svegliati please." (My love please wake up) my mother continued. I could see the hurt in her eyes, the pain.