Chapter 25

Rare's POV

I got up completely naked and partially sleeping on Leo since the bed was too small for two people to sleep on.

I looked up at Leo, who was snoring a bit. I lay my head back to the same position it was on his chest and feeling the vibration of his heartbeat. When I laid on his body like that for a few minutes. I felt his thumb circling on one my butt cheeks. I look back at him again.

"Buongiorno, amore" (good morning, love) he said with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him.

"Buongiorno, bello" (good morning handsome) he pulls me up and kisses me.

"Again?" I asked him as I could feel his hard on, one my thighs. He let's out a small laugh.

"Always hard for you, love" he said while laughing.

"Aren't you wet for me?" He asked me. He thinks I won't be but I am. He puts his hand between us. He as a huge smirk on his face when he felt me, all wet for him.

"I guess you are" I sat on his abs with my legs on either side of his body.

"Will continue this later. Let's get the hell out of here and kill those bastardo for ruining our date" I whispered softly in his ears. I try to get off him but he doesn't let go. I gave THE GLARE  and he makes the puppy eyes.

"I'm sore" I lied to him. He has a huge grin on his face. I hit his chest but before I could retrieve it, he catches it and kisses it, leaving a hickey on my hand.

He let's go of me and we put on our clothes back on. We walked out of the room and searched for the old man Lucas but he wasn't there in the house.

"Did he leave?" I asked Leo. He walks out of the house and comes back in after few second.

"His car is still here" he told me. I raised by eyebrows and started to take my things from the room we slept in and Leo did the same.

"We need to leave now. Come on." He shouts and I quickly leave the room.
When we were about to leave the house, Lucas enters the house, standing infront of us. 

"Where were you? " Leo raises his gun and the old man raises his hands.

"I-I just left for a walk" Lucas said with fear in his words. 

"We need to leave. Some people were asking if I saw anyone here last night" he added. I lower Leo's arm down that was holding the gun.

"Lets go" Leo throws the keys at him and we get in the car.

"you think it's them or our people" I said while checking my gun.

"I don't know. Let's just go home" Leo said while rubbing his forehead with his fingers.

"Will they come for me because I helped you get out of there?" The man asked us.  He had droplets of sweat all over his face.

"Why are you sweating so much? I hope that this isn't a trap" Leo snapped at him. This man is clearly scaring the shit out of Lucas.

"Fuck, Leo stop it let him drive" I shouted at him. He doesn't leave his sight off of Lucas.

"What if we are going straight into a trap" Leo asked me.

"We're not" I sit lean towards him.

"He knows if he does something stupid we are not only going to kill him but his wife too" I told Leo. He relaxes a bit. He pulls me closer to him and sighs.

"Give me your phone" I asked Lucas. He removes his phone from his pocket and hands it to me . After I got a signal on his phone, I dialed Drew's number and called him.