chapter 13

Rare's POV

This is Rare's outfit ^^

We all gear up "I'm thinking that Stella is in this area. We have only one warehouse which we haven't used for ages. A perfect spot, don't you think? " I tell them while I look at the guns before me.

"A guess how can you rely on just a guess. My baby sister is involved in this. We can't go on something that's can be false" Enzo growls loudly.

I sigh "there aren't any cameras in that area nor in the warehouse. so it's hard to know if it's she's there or not. As I said before, it's an old warehouse that no one uses it , so technology in this case, is of no use. " I explain to him.

"This is my latest creation, no matter where the bullet goes the target WILL die" I could see the excitement in Dawn's eyes as she tell me the features of new gun she created.

"Even if I shoot the person on their leg?"

"Yup. This is because each bullet produces electric current of 200 volts that is already fused in them. Enough to kill a person" she tells me the details of her gun.

I take out a wig that Dawn handed me and I put it on with a black mask coving my identity so does Dawn. I take some knifes a put them under my hair.

"I request you all put on these masks"
______

We reached our destination. We stayed far away from the warehouse.

"Why are they keeping her here?" Matteo asked me. He's been awfully quiet throughout the planning and all.

"Its much safer. I believe he won't see this coming. This is like a safe place too. When things don't go as plan we come to places that people won't track us down" Matteo quietly listens to me.

"Why are you so sure that she's here?" He asked another question.

"I'm not sure. They caught Stella on of one of the traffic cameras which is close to this area. I know where all my warehouses and safe houses are wheather they work or not" I concluded.

"So what's the next step?" Dawn asked.

"We wait for Drew with the information, once we get it we barge in" I tell them.

"I got it" as Dawn shows me here phone.

Drew sent a voice recording

I heard Leo's deep voice "De Luca"

"Hello Mr De Luca. I know that you already know that I have taken your little sister. She's beautiful just how I like it." I hear Simone's voice.

"Cazzo, if you even touch her or Lay your filthy hands on her I'll cut you up" I could feel his anger.