Chapter 11

Rare's POV

After someone untied me, I sat there for a while before I stood up. I could feel the sudden pain through out my body.

Leo notices it and reaches out but i ignore it. They lead me to a room and i see Drew, Nicola and Dawn sitting on the chairs in front of a table.

They turn their heads towards my direction as they notice my arrival. I see the worried look on their face and I smile at them, assuring them that I'm fine as I walk towards them and sit on one of the chairs between them. Leo does the same, sitting  across the table with his men behind him.

I look at him with a blank face and he keeps on staring at me inventively.

"So what made you change your decision of NOT killing me?" I plainly asked him.

"Lets make a deal" he ignores my question "if you prove that your gang wasn't a part of the killing of my grandmother, I'll give you all the help you'll need" he continues.

"Okay deal" i said quickly since I was done with this bullshit.

"But my men will be there with you all the time ,sinc-" I cut him "I don't have anything to hide" I tell him as I cross my legs.

"Fine then" he said as he stood up

"I just need who it was" I asked him, still sitting.

One of his men hands him a file and he places it on the desk

"All the information you'll need is in here" he said as he passes it towards me.

I take it and open it. I find the man familiar but I don't remember properly. I see that he had our tattoo. I pass the fill towards Nicola who's sitting besides me. And she scans the man.

"Name, Leone Ricci. Former member of the De Rose mafia." Nicola announced "looks like he was a rat in the mafia and was on the run from us" she continues and turns the computer towards Leo and his men.

"Easy and simple" I said with a grin on my face.

"He was a one of your men" he said still blaming me.

"He was a rat and on the run" I said angrily as I couldn't take the blame game anymore.

"So deal? If innocent then my mafia stands with you" he said as he brings his hand in front of me.

"Deal" I stood up and shook his hand. I felt a weird sensation passing through after I shook his hand I never felt like this before.

"Where's Sammy?" He asked

"Non of your concern" I told him harshly and he sighs.

"Eugenio and Franco will take you somewhere else, another mansion and you can work there" he tells us and we headed out.
______

We reach the OTHER mansion. We got in "so this is it. choose any room you like" Eugenio said as he smiles at us.

We get in "let's clean you up" Drew said as he points out at the cuts on my arms and back. He searches in his bag and I remove my top in front of everyone. Now I'm only in my black bra and my pants.

Eugenio and Franco stare at me "you stare at me for one second longer I'll cut out your eyes" I said furiously as I glare at them.

Drew inspects the wounds on my arms. After awhile the main doors open and Leo enters.  He looked startled at first I guess because me being only in a bra.

"We need to lose the bra, let's go to your room" he tells me and I nod at him.

We get in a master bed room I wouldn't lie it looks good. This mansion is smaller to mine and Leo's mansion but I like it.