Chapter 15

There's a sex scene ahead so if you don't want to see it I have put warning signs (⚠️⚠️⚠️) when it starts and ends. Enjoy!!

Rare's POV

The felt the sun rays kissing my face

The felt the sun rays kissing my face. I opened my eyes and I felt a huge arm around me, it was Leo. I tried to set myself free but couldn't. I stopped when I felt his hard on my butt.

'What the fuck'

I hit my ass hard on his manhood and he got up quickly and hissed in pain. He  comes back to his senses and tries to strangle me by climbing over me and locking my arms with his over my head.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He looked terrifying and hot at the same time. I tried to free myself from his hands but couldn't.

"I'm Rare De Rose" I spitted at him. I hit my head onto his but It doesn't do anything. I managed to free my legs and kick him on his ribs. He holds my hands even tighter. He looks at me intensively without making a move. He losses his grip slowly.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

All of a sudden he kisses me on my lips. I felt electric current flowing though my body as he kisses me. He let's go of my hands and stops kissing me as he realized what he just did.

He looked surprised at what just happened. He pulls away from me but I stopped him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into a kiss. My actions surprises him but he continued kissing me.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and we fight for control. He wins and takes over. He's hands lingers all over my body while he kisses me. We fall back into bed with him on top of me. He starts to kiss my neck giving me some time to breathe properly but once he finds my sweet spot my breathe starts getting hasty.

"You look divine with my t-shirt" i smiled at his comment before he takes off his t-shirt that I was wearing. Now I was only with my underwear displayed infront of him.

He starts kissing me harshly while he press his manhood on me. He stops and gets of his bed taking off his joggers and approaches me again. He kisses me and moves down towards my neck. When he hears me moan, I felt him smirk against my skin. He moves down and stops at my collarbone while his one hand kneads my boob. I grind my hips on his hard on feeling him. He groans.

He moves down  kisses my boobs and moves further down towards my core. He tears of the panties that I was wearing. I jerked when I felt his warm lips on me and he starts assaulting my sensitive spot.

I grab his head by his hair as he inserts two fingers into me. He brings his lips on mine to stop me from moaning out load.

"I would love you to scream and call out my name in pleasure but let's not make others aware of what's happening here" he starts kissing me again. He inserts another finger and increase the speed .  I release my juices on his fingers. He licks them in front of me.He removes the material covering his shaft and exposes it to me.