Chapter 24

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed at Drew and Nicola. They have been bugging me the whole day, making me go crazy.

"No we won't. I think this is your first ever date. So you need to look sexy, hot crazy as fuck" Nicola said as she starts doing my hair.

"She's already that. I have a question for you" I raised my hand to stop Drew from talking further.

"Did you already have sex with him?" Drew still continues to talk even when I told him to stop.

"Why do you care?" I know he already knows the answer to that question as he had a huge smirk on his face.

"So you have" I ignore his comment and concentrate on my make up. I could see Nicoles eyes grow wider from the mirror.

"What? You did? Already? That was fast" she said still continues doing my hair while her mouth rumbling even more.

"Doneee" Nicola sings.

"You look...different" Drew said when he saw me. I look at myself in the mirror. This feels different.

"You look amazing" Nicola claps her hands like a kid. She looks at me with awe.

"Okay best of luck and don't screw this up" they both show their thumps up.

I leave their annoying company and head towards the garage. I stop in front of the cars in front of me and look around. No sigh of Leo.

"Ciao amore" I hear a husky voice coming from behind me, whispering in my ears.

"You look beautiful" I smile at his comment. He starts rubbing my arms from behind.

"Was this your idea" i turn to face me. He winks at me in response.

"Which car?" He asked me, I shrugged.

"I like all of them" I replied. He holds my hand and walks towards BMW i8. He opens the passenger seat and I seat in the car, then he settles in. He starts the car and we leave for our date.

 He starts the car and we leave for our date

"Let's go for a long drive" I look at him.

"Long drive? Things ain't going as plan?" He laughs a bit when I said that.

"I thought a long drive would be an amazing date" Leo said. I kept on looking in the rear mirrors cause I noticed something.

"Don't worry those are my men" Leo assured me. I turn my attention to him driving.

"I'll kill anyone who interrupt our date" I laugh at him and he gives me a warm smile. We talk about different thing throughout the drive.

He halts the car. I look at him in confusion but he gives me a huge smile. He gets out of the car, I watch him leave the car leaving me in a complete confusion. Before I could open my door, Leo opens it for me.

"Lets have dinner" he helps me out. I look around me, and everything around me were trees and small shrubs.

"This way" he directs me to a place with a beautiful view of a small table with wine and some food on it. The lights from the bulbs made it look more like fireflies that lighten up the place a bit more. At the center of the table there were different colors of flowers. I looked at the beautiful setup once more and turned to look at man who looked happy as ever.