Chapter 20

Rare's POV

The first thing I saw when I woke up was Leo face, to be honest it was his chest. He had is hand loosely kept around me. I tied to move out of his embrace but I couldn't. My fingers moved along his jawline, up and down. My gaze moves to his swollen lips and it reminds me of last night. I blushed a little.

'What the hell did I just blush?'

I realized the more I stayed with Leo the more crazier I get. I smile at that thought 'I guess it okay to be crazy'

I peek a kiss on his lips. He slowly opens his eyes. "Morning" he said in his sleepy voice.

"Shushh it's early to get up" I try to put him to sleep. He looks at me without saying a word.

"You look beautiful amore" he said breaking the silence.

"You told me that several times before" he combs my hair with his fingers.

"I don't know why but I can't stop saying that" I chuckle at that.

"I like it" he raised his eyebrows, mishiveous.

"When I call you beautiful or you liked what we did last night" I hit his chest playfully and he made a hurtful facial expression.

"Get up big boy" before I could get up he pulls me into his arms, hugging my body with his chin in my shoulder.

"No let's stay like this " he hugs me tighter.

"We have a lot in our hands. Let's get over it and then we can stay like this forever without any problems" I said to him. He sighs before letting go of me.

When I get up I feel a slight pain, this causes be to clutch my legs together. Leo notices and laughs softly "do you need help?"

"Shut up" I said back to him, it's his fault and he laughs at that. I walk to the bathroom to pee and then shower. He joins behind my back.

"I'm sorry if it hurts" I was stunned my his apology.

"The great De Luca apologized to me?" I turn around facing him. He grabs me by my waist.

"Apperently your way more scarier than me" he said as his hands massages my sides a bit. "And thanks for the gift by the way" he smirked and I smiled back at him.

"No problem" I kissed him and he kisses me back. We had a peaceful bath and we dried ourselves and left the bathroom. I wore the clothes that I wore last night.

I looked at Leo's wounds and I thought of treating them. "Sit" he looked at me confused. I point at his wounds and he realizes. He sits on the bed.

I remove the bandage covering his wounds. I inspected, cleaned them and bandaged him up again.

"You never felt hurt" he shakes his head "no"

"At least you don't need to go through this pain, its like hell" 

"I guess" he said.

"You were talking about a plan at the safe house" he said and I nodded at him.

"There's no point now" I told him.

"Why? What were you planning?" I asked holding hands.

"Hmm there was a ball yesterday. I knew that he would definitely come. We could kill him or capture him.  It was a good opportunity" I told him. I was clearly annoyed.

Silas Lebedev is one of well skilled mafia leader. He was behind one of the most famous massacre. He killed dozens of people and loves playing dirty. He doesn't care about his own family, he only cares about his business. Only his most trusted men can meet him and no one else can. He doesn't have any weaknesses. He loves partying going to auctions.