chapter 7

Rare's POV

"Stop" I shout out to Leo while I hitting his chest. 'Wow his chest is so hard'

He stopped "Are you trying to kill yourself or us" he asked angrily.

"It's Drew. And I can take care of myself. NOW Get off me" I told him as I try to get rid of his hand.

Somebody shoots in our direction and we both duck for cover. I went toward a nearby table and flipped it over using it as a shield. And Leo stood behind a pillar.

'Wow that's a nice place to stand with a huge body like his'

I glanced over at Drew and I saw Dawn shooting too. 'They won't stop shooting'

So I decided to make myself noticed. I stood up and saw Drew and Dawn directly and they stopped shooting and headed towards me.

But before I could go towards them. Leo's arm is around me, holding me and pointing his gun towards them and I looks at him confused.

Dawn and Drew lower their guns because they knew that they won't win the battle and then he does the same thing too.

Leo let's go of me and I run towards them and hugged them. I wanted to cry but I didn't. I have to lead my gang, I need to stay strong.

"We need to leave" Drew whispers in my ear and makes sure he isn't caught.

"We got Sammy" Dawn says softly.

I let go of them and at that time small explosions go off. Drew takes my hand and we start running towards the exit. There was a black car waiting for us. I got in and saw John seating in the driver's seat and Nicola and Sammy sitting behind. V

He speeds and tries to get rid of the men chasing us. He took few sharp turns but it didn't help.

"This won't help" I said and they look at me "shoot at their tires. I want them off my tail" they nodded.

I look behind to see Nicola and Sammy sitting. Nicola has her arms around Sammy and he is covering his ears. I felt sad that he has to go through all this at a very young age.

I tear my gaze from them to the cars behind us. I took my gun and went towards the window and started shooting behind.

"We need a divergen" I heard Drew speak through his phone.

"I'm out" I scream as I put my head back in.

Nicola throws a gun towards me. I take it and start shooting again.

"I'm out" Dawn shouts and puts her head in. I'm still shooting.

"Put your head in, the divergen is coming" Drew tell me and I put my head back in and roll up the window.

We reach the tunnel and three more cars come up next to us. We then form a straight horizontal line and then spread out when we reach the end of the tunnel.

We took a very sharp turn and we lost the cars but the bikes still caught up with us.

"I'm done with this chase " I said as I roll down my window and shot them.

John takes the car in a nearby parking lot. And we change cars.

"I have so many questions and I don't know where to start" I said as I throw my head back on the seat.

"So some men came after us after the ball but we escaped their clutches" Drew said dramatically.

"We were coming towards you but it was too late" Dawn said sadly as she closes her eyes.