Chapter 28

(Recap)

Rare's POV

"Today was a hell of a day" Leo wraps his arms around my waist from the back pulling me closer to him.

"I dont think so" I said. He starts kissing my neck softly. I close my eyes as I was feeling really good.

"Why do you say that?" He asked me before dipping his head further into my neck, getting a better access of it.

"Because this is how our life is supposed to be like" I tell him. He starts holding me tighter.

"Not everyday I have to deal with an attack that was well planned then the mystery man down in our basement. It's a lot" he chuckles at the end. What he said got me thinking. This mystery man was found really easily. It kind of looked like he deliberately wanted to come here.

"What wrong?" He asked when I removed his hand from my waist and I walk away from him.

"Rare tell me." He grabs my hand hard and pulls me towards him.

"We might be in danger" I blurt out. We can't stand here. We need to go down there.

"What how? this place secure. I know I screwed up our date but- " before I could finish his sentence I stopped him.

"Stop. Let's clear something out, You did not screw up our date. That guy in the basement, he can be the cause of us being in danger." It wasn't his fault that we were attacked and if it wasn't because of him I would have died there.

"I think he wanted to come here. He wanted to know where the safe house is" I explain and he looks at me blankly.

"What?" He was surprised at what I said.

"If what I'm saying is slightly true than let's us him to get to the person behind it all"

"Capo?" One of is guards said.

"Get him out" I said quickly and Leo nodded at them. They got him out. This man couldn't even stand up properly.

"I know who you are. I'll set you free if you obey me" he smirks at what I said. My one hand grabs his neck and the other his jaw.

"Listen to me. I know who you are Marlo." He looked at me surprised and I'm a bit surprised too but I don't show it.

"Thats right I know you. I found out about. I'll set you free and help you get your memories back. I'll help you get back to your loved once" he looks at me. That right a man with out love is always hollow. This poor man doesn't know who he is and I guess that frustrates him.

"Obey me and everything you desire will come true." He gives me a slight nod.

"Take him to another cell below" Leo instructs the guards and they do so.

"You have more cells below" he nods. He puts his hand on my waist and his thumb is rubbing against my skin, calming me down.

"You look like you need some rest" he said and he takes us back to our room.

"Isn't this your safe house then why do you have so many cells here" he takes a deep breathe before he speaks

"Because if I keep them under my actual house then they might get the location. And don't worry, nobody will be able to track us down now. There's no signal where is going so if he has something on him. I'll call Matteo and tell him what to do" I made an 'O' and he chuckle a bit.

"Why did we go down there?" He asked me once he was off the phone.

"To make sure he's not on their side" I replied to him with a low voice.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Stronger Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें