Chapter 19

So this chapter whole chapter has smut smut in it so if you don't want to read it you can skip it.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THAN I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞

Rare's POV

"Because I love you" he confessed. I stand there like a statue in shook. I never thought that he felt like that for me. To be honest I don't know how I feel, if I'm ready for a relationship, for all the drama and ups and downs that we might encounter.

He is an amazing person. He helped me alot. I didn't have anyone after my parents death but he still stood there for me, even when his friends and family were against him helping me. If it wasn't for him I guess I would be dead by now.

I look at his face which was also frozen. He tried to say something but I stopped him by kissing him. The apple in my had fall out from my hand and hits the floor.

He was stunned my by action but he continues.

Leo's POV

I put my arms around her, pressing her against me as she coils her arms around my neck. My hands finds her butt and she moans when I squeeze her ass. I take this opportunity and slip my tongue into her mouth. I take control still squeezing her butt cheeks.

The kiss get hot and rough every second. I break from the kiss and remove her top, revealing me her beautiful breast in a black laced bra. She looked at me with lust and desire in her eyes making me turned in even more. I grab her by her ass and she jumps on me with her legs around my waist. I continue kissing her till we reach the bed.

I place her down and remove the shirt that I was wearing. She places her hand on my chest slowly dragging it down. She stops when she finds the bullet wounds.

"We shouldn't be doing this. You aren't healed yet" she said tracing the bandage. I frown.

"No we can't" I say hungrily. I take her hand from my wound and placed it on my bulge.

"Look what you're doing to me and it hurts very badly" I complain and she looks at me. I kiss her on her lips again.

She unbuttons my pants and pulling the pant down along with my underwear. I quickly remove them and my manhood springs out. She takes it in her hand and starts stroking in up and down. I start to groan in pleasure when she moves her hand faster.

I grab her hand from my dick "not now" I tell her.

I press her down on the bed, kissing her, with my hands all over her curves. I started to kiss her on her neck, she moans when I reached her sweet spot. I continued kissing and sucking her over there. I went back to her lips. I couldn't stop kissing her plumbed lips. I felt like a addict.

My hands reach her breast. I unhook her bra removing them. I set my eyes on them like a hungry man. I take her harden nipple in my mouth while my hand gives her other breast some attention. She moans in pleasure arching her back. I liked how responsive she is. It turned me on even more, at this point I guess my dick is begging to go in her.

My hand moves down her body. I could feel her skin shiver when my hand reached her abdomen. I smiled against her lips knowing what effect I had on her. My hands reached her buttons of her pants and I quickly disgarded them.

My fingers finds her clit and I start rubbing on it. "You're fucking wet" I said while I was kissing her. She moans in response.

I insert two fingers in her and she gasps . I start kissing her neck and she moans loader. I insert another finger and she arches her back, holding my hand tighter. I notice that she's about to come so I stopped and I made my way down to her core.