chapter 4

Leo's POV

Leo's POV

Next day, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think straight and I didn't know what I was feel at this very moment.

I went to my room and saw my grandfather sitting on the bed near Rare, that's when I realized that he didn't leave my room.

My grandfather and Rare's grandfather were good friends back in the days. He was very fond of Rare when we were a kids. I could say she was like his granddaughter. Everything changed when De Rose attacked us one day and my grandmother died on that day. It was really hard for all of us. I still couldn't believe that happened because our families were very close to eachother, it didn't make sense.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked

He looked at me and back to her "who did this to her?" He questioned instead of answering me.

"I'm not sure but I'm suspecting Igor Rossi" I tell him while I sat on a chair.

"Igor Rossi?" He whispered, looking at me with confusion. "What?" Still looking at me.

"I know it doesn't make sense but my men saw him going in their house and De Rose people would never make a deal, hell take him in their house" I shouted with rage.

He looked at Rare and hummed "what happened to her?" Looking at her with sadness.

"Something bad, very bad" I said folding my arms and leaning back.

Sammy starts mumbling in his sleep and he instantly gets up and starts crying. "Mamma mamma papa papa" she screams.

I move towards him as quickly as possible and my grandfather does the same. "Hey hey hey its me it's okay. Look your safe" I say cupping his checks. He hugs me and cries on my shoulder.

After a small crying session Sammy had, he removed his arms from me and moves to Rare.

"Rara, per favore svegliati. Sono spaventato" (Rare please wake up. I'm scared) he whimpers looking at Rare with tears in his eyes.

My grandpa pours water in a glass and hands it to him which Sammy takes without hesitant and gulps it in.

"Its not good to drink like that you know, you can choke" my grandfather finally spoke.

"When is she going to wake up?" He looks at me ignoring my grandfather.

"I don't know. days?" I replied.

"Everything's going to be fine. I know. It should." Sammy said as he looks at Rare.

"What happened?" Words come out of my mouth without realizing. I wanted to know what really happened and right now he is my only source who can give me information.

"Uncle Simone killed aunty Anna and uncle Roberto" he paused. "He hit mamma and left. After some days Rara came in my room and took us out." He continues.