chapter 5

Rare's POV

Rare's POV

I woke in this place where there wasn't anything. It was fully white and no one was there.

"Where am I ? " my voice echoed

I started walking going towards nothing when I suddenly saw my parents. They had a huge smile on their face and they opened their arms for me. I ran towards them into their arms and hugged them tightly.

"Mamma papa. What? how is this possible? I saw you.. I saw Simone kill you, both of you infront of me" I start crying in their arms.

"You need to leave Rare" I mom said stroking my hair. I pulled away and I looked at her in confusion.

"Your mom is right. You can't stay here. You have a life to live" my father spoke.

"No no. I'm not leaving you. I can't lose you again" looking at them with tears still falling down my checks

"You had a life too. This is not fair. Yall are too young to die" I say looking at them.

Both my parents start laughing .

"We were in our 50s. we saw the whole world. We saw you grow up, that all that we needed" says my mom smiling.

"Hahaha I know the best thing I've seen is your mom giving birth. She gave birth to such a beautiful, intelligent girl and I'm so proud of what we made" looking at me while his hand caressed my cheek " and I had fun making you through " he winks at me making me laugh "ohh stop it Roberto" my mom says as she hits his chest.

"You need to leave and put him in his place" my dad says making me look at him.

"You need to show him who you really are. He's no family now so don't hold back your anger and after that take over the mafia and... settle down" my mom advices me while holding both my hands.

"I'm sure that I'm going to show him hell but I can't be sure if I'll settle down" I say with a smirk on my face.

My parents kisses my cheeks and they start to fade away "we love you and will always love you. We are going to be there with you don't forget that your not alone mi amore" my parents say

" ti amo anch'io, vi amo moltissimo " (I love you too, I love you two very much) I start screaming.

All of a sudden I start falling. The next thing I know is that I'm on the bed but I can't move my body. I can hear someone speaking and try to concentrate on that.

"Please wake up. Mamma is not here papa is not here. I don't know what to do." I here Sammy's voice.

I try to open my eyes but I can't. I try again my eyes slowly open but then shuts immediately.

"Rara ?" He comes close to me "Rara wake up" he starts to shout.

I open my eyes slowly "hey" I say faintly