Chapter 10

Rare's POV

There he was with is gun in is hands. My eyes were locked with his mesmerizing eyes. He walks down the stairs and stands in front of me. His sister walks towards him and stands besides him.

"Your death wish is here" She tell me.

He places his gun in front of me "What are you doing here" He asked clearly not in a good mood. I was surprised at first but quickly covered it.

"Here to talk" I simply replied

He shrugged "ya right" and he is ready to shoot me.

"Wait wait I'm here to prove that the De Rose dint kill your grandmother" I tell him.

I see his anger rise 'shit'. Why is he acting like this.

"We dint kill her" he still stays silent.

"Just give us the name of the killer and we'll do our research" I said, my patients is killing me.

"What makes you think that I will believe" he finally spoke.

"Brother" his sister said has she looked hat him.

I indicated my men to put down their gun.

"Look I know what this looks like but I need your help, your my only hope" I tell him truthfully.

"Yeah right looks like your men are sleeping" he said and I quickly turn my head to look at them on the ground.

Leo grabs me by my hair and pull me towards him "what do you think you can hypnotise me?" He whispers in my ears. I hit my elbow on his pelvis but I doesn't do any harm. He turns me, his hand still grabbing my hair.

His eyes are burning with rage. They looked scary. I slightly panicked and he noticed it and smirks at me.

His let's go and his sister comes and kicks me on my face throwing me on my side. Her kick doesn't knock me out.

After few seconds, something hit my temples and my vision go black.

~

"Mama... papa torna da me per favore, per favore" I see my parents body on the floor. The blood won't stop oozing out. They were lifeless. They where dead.

(This is a part of the 2 chapter, the rape part. I'll be showing parts of what happened)

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Please stop I can't do this anymore" I try to convince Igor but I can never convince him.

They would come and drug me again and again. So I never fully came over it. Those drugs were killing me inside.

"No baby I'm not done" he smirks at me "I'm going to fuck you till your body is lifeless" he finished.

He gets up and pulls my drugged body towards him by my legs and prepares himself before thrusting into me.

I felt pain arising down there. I tried to protest, I tried to get out of his evil clutches but I failed.

He would hit me through out and I would start feeling like shit.

"Please I'm begging you, please just stop just kill me" I scream but he ignores me.