Chapter 17

Rare's POV

"You look pale" I checked his temperature but it was fine.

"You should have let me drive you dipshit" I was very angry at this point couldn't he just tell us that he was shot at, twice. Would it hurt his ego?

I removed a small kit that was there in the car. "I need someone to drive this car" I speck through radio transmitter again.

"Stop the fucking car" Leo does as he's told. Leo sits behind and Matteo sits in the driver's seat.

"What are you doing to do?" Matteo asked me.

"Make him a little better" i tell him as i go behind near Leo.

"I need to extract the bullets before it does anymore damage" I glare at Leo.

"Stop me when you can't bear the pain" I tell him as I look at him.

"I can't feel pain" I look at him when he said that.

"Ya right" I removed the tweezer and dug it into his wound to get the bullet. I look at him he doesn't flinch or scream in pain.

"I have Congenital anhidrous, it's a rare genetic disorder. That's why I don't feel pain or never will. It's a small secret so don't give it out" I stop what I'm doing and look at him

'Congenital anhidrous yes I've heard of it one of the rarest disorder out there.  He is rare'

I look back at his wound. I put a cloth over his wound. "Here put pressure on it" i guide his hand over his covered wound.

I look at the other other wound " I hope it hasn't touched any organs of yours" I put the tweezer in his flesh wound and removed the bullet out.

"Hey hey hey don't close your eyes. Look at me okay" I hit Leo's cheeks as I see him falling asleep.

" I wanted to ask you something" I hummed in response as I conceal his wounds.

"Is something going on between you and Drew?" He asked me.

"Why would you think something like that?" I asked him.

"I just saw you and him coming out of his room when the shooting was occurred " he told me.

"Hetakes sleeping pills to sleep. I had slap him to wake him up" I tell him . He smiles at me, rubbing by cheeks.

"Are you jealous? " I asked him smirking.

"You wish" he responded with a smile on his face

He slow closes his eyes. "Hey hey hey " I try to keep him awake.

"Matteo we are losing him" he drives faster.

"De Luca look at me I order you to stay awake. We are so close please open your eyes" I cup his face, his eyes still closed.

"Dawn's here" Nicola said before we stop.

"Grab him " Matteo and Enzo holds Leo. I leave the car and run to the door.

"Open the door" I knock repeatedly slamming my hand on the door.

"Rare what's wrong" Dawn asked me as she opens the door.

"Leo he's shot, lost alot of blood" I tell her as I barge in the house.

"But the doctor is performing a surgery on Mr Adams" I walk into the surgery room.

"I need you to look at Leo De Luca" the doctor looks at me, confused.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I have already started the surgery" I raise my gun up at him.