Chapter 14

Leo's POV

We were set and positioned ourselves on American soil

We were set and positioned ourselves on American soil. We looked straight ahead at the Adams mansion.

"The house is heavily guarded" i hear Eugenio through my ear piece. 

"I have hacked into the security system" Nicola tell me.

"Thats fast" Pablo mocked.

"This is temporary it will only last for 10 minutes. I need you to go to the security room or the cable room, for the plan to be successful" Nicola tells me.

"10 minutes let's move" I got up and started walking. Pablo was leading us.

We entered the mansion "wow this place is a bomb. Why don't you get a mansion like this boss?" Franco said as he enjoyed the view if the mansion.

"Focus boys" I ordered.

Pablo stops and so do we. Four guards were coming in view. 'They don't look Americans' I thought to myself.

We all lean on the wall not making a sound, waiting for those men to come closer so that we can attack them. When they see us they try to shoot at us but my men strangles them and knocking them out. We start moving ahead.

We finally reached the security room filled with men, probably ten. "Dont make a sound" I warned them. We start shooting killing everyone in that room in an instant.

"Ha" Nicola chuckles before she starts placing her things on the table.

"Okay we reached in time. The camera in the basement aren't available, all the rooms have camera but no sign of Adams" Nicola tells us.

"Inform us if anyone's around us" she nodded.

We started moving to the basement, Nicola has been instructing us direction.

"You've got company, six men ahead 10 o'clock" Nicola alerts us.

We start shooting at the group of men and they all fall onto the white tiles. We reached a room which looked like a library, a small one.

"Where's the basement?" I asked her.

"You just need to move ahead" she says through the earpiece.

"Its a fucking dead end" Pablo said angrily.

I stare at the shelf full of books infront of me. There are three similar books together. I remove it and put my hand in it, searching for a button or something pull. I start knocking the wall, I pressed the bricked wall and the book shelf slightly moves.

"Finally boss your here. That old man and his-" the unknown man stops talk once he sees us. I shot him directly without caring.

"Get the Adams. Nicola get going" we start moving in the first camber and saw Nicolous beaten up.