Chapter 16

Leo's POV

I left Rare and went to the gym.  I punched the punching bag infront of me repeatedly till my knuckles bled out.

"Boss you need to stop doing that without gloves" Matteo said as he hands me the gloves.

"Fucking Silas was responsible" I tell him as I kick the punching bag. 

"Shit. Russians. This can't be good. Why do you think they did it? " Matteo asked the question that i already knew the answer of.

"And why would he blame it on De Rose?" That question I didn't think off. Why would he blame them? He mumbles something before he leaves but my whole focus is tearing this punching bag apart.

It was already dark when I left the gym. I was there the whole day my knuckles were badly bruised.

I saw Rare as I entered my room. "How are you?" Not alot of people asked me that.

"I don't know" I told her. I locked the door and I sat down on my bed.

"I miss her" I tell her. Bring up my grandmother was always something I didn't like to do. I always used to be with my grandmother. She would pamper me and my brothers and my grandfather would always fight with her on that. My father would complain by saying that she loved us more than him and she would agree too.

She hid me in our safe room that was behind a shelf.  I opened the door a bit to see them shoot her. I was the only one over there at that time because my brothers had something going on.

"I have a plan to kill that bastardo" Rare said as she pulled me out of my thoughts. She stands between my legs and pulls me into a hug, Running her hands through my hair.

She notices the bruised hands and she gets the kit and cleans it and wraps it in a bandage.

I look at her from down as she fixes me up. She so beautiful, a masterpiece, I would so anything for her any fucking thing. I grab her by her waist and kiss her when I stand up.

I deepen the kiss. After sometime I stop and looked at her "Tu sei molto bella amore" (your so beautiful, love) I tell her the truth.

"Theres a meeting" she said before She kisses one last time.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked her. My family did a lot.

"My grandfather wanted to make everything right. Our grandfathers were best friends remember. Before he died he wanted to find out who was responsible but he past away before he could do it" She tells me. "And I'm not a De Luca, so i never hated you all. Nonno never did too" she continues. 

"How is you wound? " I ask her , I wanted to tell her something else but I couldn't.

"Its healing" she replies. "Tomorrow we have a meeting about the plan that I have" she tells me as she leaves my room.

I went into the washroom and filled up the tub and got into it. I was in it for an hour, I heard gunshots.

"Fuck what was that" I sweared as I got up from the tub and quickly left the bathroom with my gun in my hand.

I opened my door slowly, to see if anyone was going to shoot. I left my room.  I killed a couple of people as i saw them coming in my direction. I saw Drew and Rare come out of the room and he was just in his pants. 

They both walk towards me "what happening" Drew asked.

"Can't you see we are under attack are you blind" I was a bit angry can't he see what's happening around us.

"We stick together " Rare orders. We head towards the living room. The living room was now colored red. Blood and men scattered everywhere.

"We have to leave" I quietly say to them.