Chapter 22

Rare's POV

"Good morning amore. How are you feeling?" Leo asked when I opened my eyes.

"How did I end up here?" I questioned him as I don't remember coming to sleep on the bed.

"You fell asleep in the tub. I didn't want to wake you up since I thought you might need it" he told me.

"Umm thanks I guess" I didn't know what else to say to him.

"No problem. So what happened? Where did you go? Why couldn't you tell me? And-" I cut him off.

"Slow down big boy" I look down at myself and see that I'm in his clothes. I gave him THE glare. He understands why I was giving him that glare.

"I couldn't let you sleep naked, you could've caught a cold and I also knew that if you stayed naked longer, I would have been the reason for you to wake up from your beauty sleep" he smirks at the end. I ignored his horny self

"Anyways I was in Russia. I've been helping this small organization that helps children and women from sex traffickers" he looked at me in shock. I guess he didn't expect that.

"How did you end up working with these people?" I sighed at his question.

"I was in deep shit back in the days. I badly injured so these people found me and helped be out, not only that but they also made me stronger" I told him a part of my messed up past that I made by myself.

"Oh. What about vixen?" I raised my eyebrows.

"How did you know about that name?" I asked him.

"Oh ya a lady called, I presume a Russian woman" he handed my phone to me. I took it and broke it.

"Why did you do that ?" He didnt expect me to do that. I gave 'are you dumb' look .

"I always do that. The woman who called is Irina Kuznetsova. The head of the organization. She knows how to contact me if needed." he sits down next to me.

"And they call me Vixen so that no one knows my real identity" I added. He looks at me.

"Vixen" he starts laughing. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

I threw him back on the bed with me on top of him. My hand grab is neck but not too tight. "Don't fucking tell this to anyone or I'll kill" he smirks at me not getting threatened by me a bit.

"I won't, don't worry. Who else knows about vixen" he tries to control his laughter but ends up laughing.

"Shut up. No one" he stops laughing and sits on the bed with me still on him.

"Glad to be the first one to know, vixen" he mocks me.

"I missed you" he whispers.

"I missed you too" I hug him. He rubs my back slowly.

"What happened?" He asked. I pull away from the hug and look at him.

"They missed to get this one shipment of girls who were being sex trafficked. These girls had a huge demand in the following auction. Most of them were virgins and in the age group of 10 to 20. They asked me for help and I couldn't say no" I sighed.

"When I reached there I was informed of the plan and than we made a move but they already knew that we were coming for the girls. I don't know how but they did. When we got there we were ambushed and some where killed, dying or injured" I took a deep breath as I could picture what happened over there.

"I tried to escape hence the stab wound and when we actuslly did escaped we tried to take all of them, the girls and who were a part of the mission hence the bullet wounds" I explained everything to him and he patiently listened.