🌞Chapter 1🌻

🌞🌻

Gulf Kanawut was a first-year college student. He had a reputation around town for being really good-looking: everyone he knew treated him kindly and watched out for him.

His family doted on him and would happily stroke his hair, and say things like his eyes looked like delicious pieces of candy.

Contrast to his brown hair and eyes, his father and brothers all had black hair and eyes and looked nothing like Gulf, sometimes he wondered if he had been adopted. But in fact there was no doubt that he was his parents biological child---he looked exactly like his maternal grandmother. When he thought about that and how much his family cared for him, Gulf felt much better.

After his afternoon classes ended, Gulf usuallt headed straight home, since he didn't belong to any clubs and don't have a part-time job.

"I'm home!" he said, rushing into his house one day. But there was a strange tension in the air. He never remembered it feeling like this before.

"Huh?" Gulf asked, as his father and two older brothers were unexpectedly awaiting him. And standing next to them was a man wearing strange clothes.

He looked to be in his mid-to-late twenties, or perhaps early thirties. He has such exquisite facial features that it was very hard for Gulf to determine his age, and he found himself staring at him.

He couldn't stop staring at the man's glittering black eyes that had a hint of blue in them. Since he lived in Thailand, it wasn't unusual to see people with black eyes. His father and brothers all had black eyes. But they were black mixed with brown, and it was the first time he had seen someone with eyes that were black mixed with blue.

They were so beautiful that he was entranced, unabale to look away.

"..."

The one who came first was the man. Gulf saw him coming closer, and then all of a sudden the man held him tightly in his arms.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Adorable..."

"Um...thanks?"

"I'm in love."

"..."

Gulf's eyes glazed over at the man's sudden confession. "E-Excuse me?"

Was he serious or joking? It was the first time they had met, and this man was so gorgeous that it just had to be a joke.

He was in the arms of someone he didn't even know, so he tried to resist and pull away, but the man held him firmly by the waist. The more he tried to escape, the closer the man's face came to his own. When Gulf realized he was goingbto kiss him, he screamed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to kiss you."

"No!"

"Don't be shy."

"That's not the problem!"

Gulf tried as desperately as he could to free himself from the man's arms.

His father sighed deeply as he watched the two of them, and spoke to the man. "Please stop. That's my son."

"Your son?" The man raised an eyebrow dubiously. Gulf gulped. The man stared at his father and narrowed his eyes. "I felt a faint presence of an incubus and followed it here. This place reeks of an incubus. But I thought your third child died along with your wife? That's what I heard."

"Someone must have given you the wrong information. Things were quite chaotic around here when my wife died."

"So you moved to the human world before anyone laid eyes on him? And after that you cut off all communication. Even the butlers and maids at your castle claimed they didn't know where you were"

"I was in such a state of shock. I didn't want to see anyone. That's why I thought coming to the human world would be best."

"So you're saying it wasn't to hide the fact from me that your son was an incubus?"

"Of course not. Why would I do that?"

"So I wouldn't take him away, obviously. You know full well that every one hundred years before mating season I search for an incubus."

"It's true that incubi numbers have dwindled, but there are more out there. I'm sure numerous candidates would come out if they knew they would serve you. There's no reason why I would hide it from you."

"Really? You know me. You knew as soon as I set eyes on him that I'd want him."

"Don't be ridiculous." Gulf's father was smiling, but his eyes were not.

His father was usually so calm---but Gulf could tell he was nervous in front of this man.

And no matter how he looked at it, the man was younger, yet his status seemed higher than his father. Just how did they know each other?

And that wasn't the only thing that was strange. Gulf had no idea what they were even talking about.

TBC