🌞Chapter 5🌻

🌞🌻

Gulf was confused, to the point where not even he realized how much.

Just then there was a soft knock on the door.

"I've brought your tea."

"Enter."

"Excuse me," a young girl said, as she entered the room. Her gleaming silver hair was pinned up and she wore a long dress. The fabric was light and flowing, almost like it was out of some Greek myth.

She put a tray down on the table and gracefully poured tea into cups. And for some reason...the girl had a third eye on her forehead. The eye was beautiful pale blue, just like her other two eyes. This confused Gulf even more.

"W-What? Why?" This couldn't be real!

Maybe it was a dream. He pinched his own cheek. "Ow!" Maybe he was still dreaming and in his dream he thought it hurt. So there was still a possibility he could wake up. It was possible he had dreamed about a weird guy at his house who teleported him to strange place.

"Oh, this is just a dream. I do have pretty strange dreams sometimes. Finals are coming soon, so I'm probably just stressed out. Because if I get a bad grade on my math final I'll have to go to summer school. Everyone else in my family is so good at math, why am I so terrible at it? No matter how much I study I just don't get it."

"Sorry to interrupt, but you're not dreaming."

"No, I definitely am. Because this just isn't possible. Teleporting, a person with horns, a girl with three eyes...it can't be real."

"It's normal in the demon world. If three eyes surprise you, you'd better brace yourself. There are some people here who have  bull torsos.

Gulf grimaced. "That sounds like a demon. Aren't there demons like that?"

"Humans modeled them after magic beings. Generelly we have no interest in humans, but there are some exceptions. And some of them love teasing humans. They go to the human world as they please."

"O-Okay..." Gulf began to get goosebumps. He was starting to get frightened of these so-called magical beings.

But right in front of him, one of those magical being was gracefully pouring his tea. And if she didn't have that third eye, he might even think she was pretty.

After the girl finished, she bowed and left the room.

TBC