😈Chapter 28

😈

"Actually, this is near the beasts terrirtory. I wish I could have taken you deeper into the forest, but that would have been putting myself in danger too. The beasts have amazing senses of smell of that cloth, they'll come and rip you apart sooner or later," First murmured, chuckling.

He had taken a risk by transforming, but if his plans worked, the rewards would be worth it. Gulf would be taken care of, and he was sure the beasts would do a capable job of it.

"The beasts are greedy, so they'll eat even your bones. Serve you right."

First was full of confidence. He had devised this plan from when Gulf had first shown up in the demon world.

All he cared about was that Gulf didn't go back to the Demon King. And even if he did, he'd probably kill him.

That's why he had to make sure there was no trace of Gulf left. He knew that the Demon King would search anywhere for him.

"The beasts will take care of you, so now I just have to stall until then. I gotta make sure they don't suspect us. But my transformation was perfect. With my guardian helping me, it was easy. Everyone thought I was his brother."

Now all he had to do was give Gulf's hair to his guardian, who was waiting close by so he could make the dummies. Then First would return to the palace with an innocent look on his face.

As soon as Mew saw Gulf's cruel remains, he would be depressed. And then First would comfort him and charm him.

First happily imagined his future as the new Demon Queen.

TBC