🌞Chapter 10🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Gulf couldn't think clearly, but he had a feeling Mew had just said something scary. Finally, when the meaning reached his brain, he realized Mew had already carried him to the bedroom. He heard the door click shut.

Mew put him down on the large canopied bed. Gulf was shocked back to reality by the cool sheets and realized the predicament he was in.

"M-Mew?"

"What?"

"I-I don't want to do this."

"It's okay. Just lie down." Mew took off Gulf's blazer and unbuttoned his shirt. His movements were confident and smooth.

In no time he had Gulf's shirt off and was caressing his skin.

"B-B-B-But!" Gulf said in a high-pitched voice

"But what?"

"I said I don't want to!" he protested desperately.

Mew smiled. "Even though you're like this from one kiss?" He reached down between Gulf's legs and squeezed his erect penis.

"Ahh..." He felt himself pulse inside of Mew's hand. His body was betraying his mind. He began to tremble. "N-No..."

"No what?"

"I...I'm scared."

"There's nothing to be scared of. I'll make you feel really good. I swear I won't hurt you."

Gulf wasn't just afraid of the pain. It was something he had never done before and had little knowledge of...and on top of that, it was with another man! A scary man who was the Demon King.

But what he was the most scared of was himself.

When Mew kissed him and touched him, he felt pleasure. His body submitted to the pleasure of it.

"Light pink...you're a virgin, aren't you? This is the first time anyone's touched it, isn't it?" Mew asked as he kissed him.

Gulf moaned. "Yes..."

"You like this, don't you?"

"N-No...."

"Don't think of anything. Just enjoy it."

"N-No, no, no, no!" He shook his head back and forth.

But he couldn't escape from Mw as he stripped him completely naked, and began to kiss all over his body. Mew's tongue licked beneath his chin, his collarbone, his chest. His tongue gradually went lower and reached his nipples. Mew flicked one hard nipple with his finger as he sucked on the other.

Gulf moaned again and again.

His body was extremely sensitive as it had never been touched like that by anyone before. Mew played with his hard, pink nipples so stubbornly that Gulf suddenly came.

'Ahhh!'

The moment Gulf ejaculated, he stared at Mew in shock. Mew stared back at him. Then he dipped his finger in the cloudy white liquid that had shot onto Gulf's belly and licked it.

"Sweet."

Gulf's whole body flushed red. He was so embarrassed that he had come just from his nipples being played with.

And on top of that, he felt so much pleasure from Mew stroking his back. He knew he shouldn't like it, but he did, and he wanted to feel something even more intense.

"Ahh...mnnm..."

Gulf was afraid of his own desire. Even though he had just come, he was afraid of what Mew's caresses might do to him.

He didn't know what was going to happen.

"I'm scared..."

"Scared of what?"

"My body melting..." Gulf said in a tearful voice.

Mew laughed. "You're so cute...don't worry, your body won't actually melt."

"But...I feel like it will."

He had proof---his body was completely limp. Gulf's body was seeing the pleasure Mew gave it, and all he could think about was his desire.

Mew's hand slowly stroked up and down his shaft which spilled out nectar. The liquid had dripped down at the foreign feeling, but then his legs naturally opened, letting him inside.

Mew stimulated him from behind and from the front until he was experiencing so much pleasure he was unsure where it came from.

He put two, then three fingers inside and started moving them in and out, making a wettish noise.

"N-No. I can't take it..."

"You want it?"

Gulf didn't understand what Mew meant and nodded his head. He had to do something about the heat that was building up inside his body.

When Mew took out his fingers, Gulf moaned, partly because of the stimulation and partly because he didn't want to take them out.

"I'll give you something even better."

Gulf didn't know what that meant, but he clung to Mew anyway.

Mew's hands lifted up Gulf's legs and spread them wide. Gulf was so enraptured in pleasure, that he barely noticed.

His asshole felt hot. When something that was not a finger slipped into it, Gulf opened his eyes, wide in shock.

Scorching heat raced through his entire body. The heat from Mew's cock spread to Gulf's body, making him moan.

It was the first time anything like this had been dine to his body, and he realized he wanted it---his body was welcoming Mews penis inside him.

"N-No..." he whispered in disbelief. But it was actually happening. Gulf didn't feel any pain at all, only pleasure. "H-How?"

They were both men, it wasn't supposed to be possible to join their bodies together. Yet Gulf found that it was.

"Your little asshole is opening as wide as it can to let me in, Gulf. It looks so adorable...so filthy."

"D-Don't look at it..."

"You're so cute. I'm gonna start now." True to his word, Mew started moving his hips back and forth. What came from Gulf's mouth next wasn't a scream of protest. It was a moan of delight. He thought it would be painful, but all he felt was extreme pleasure.

His consciouness felt hazy and it scared him. But he was even more scared that this pleasure would end.

Mew's large manhood thrust as deeply as possible into Gulf

Gulf clung desperately to Mew's back.

"Does it feel good?" Mew asked him, and Gulf nodded.

"Mmm...yes...it feels...so...good..."

Gulf lost himself in his pleasure.

TBC