🌞Chapter 7🌻

🌞🌻

"Finally, they're gone," Mew said.

Gulf made a face.

"You look cute when you do that too."

Gulf didn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't think clearly with Mew's perfect, beautiful face in front of him. He tried to climb down off his lap.

"Let me go."

"No. Your place is in my arms."

"W-Why? I just met you!"

"Because you're mine. I want you"

"T-That's unreasonable!"

"I'm the Demon King. I can be unreasonable if I want to. Demon King can bend reason."

"H-How can you say that? That's wrong!"

"Who cares? I'm the Demon King."

Gulf sighed. What a selfish king. But at the same time, he knew that's how a king was.

The majority of the kings he had read about in stories were selfish and haughty. Either that, or they were noble kings who cared about people.

And it was obvious which one of these Mew was. He acted conceited when he spoke to Gulf's family. He even said he would 'get rid of them'!

But he wasn't comoletely sure he was one-hundred percent bad. All Gulf knew was that right now, Mew was trouble.

No matter how much he sulked, Mew's smile never wavered. The more he looked at him with adoring eyes, the more troubled Gulf felt.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Because I want to."

"Well, I'd appreciate if you stopped staring at me..."

"Why?"

"It makes me...embarrassed. When someone as beautiful as you stares at me like that, even though I know you're a guy---I get scared that I might fall over or something," Gulf said with a troubled face.

Mew looked genuinely pleased, and laughed. "So then fall. I'll catch you."

"I don't want to fall for a guy."

"Guy or girl, what's the big deal? You're an incubus, so you can transform into a girl whenever you want."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"The most oowerful ability of an incubus is the ability to change their gender. You can be male or female, depending on your partner. Because you're an incubus. As long as you live each other, who cares if you're a male or female anyway? It's in incubus nature to change genders to enjoy their partner."

"Okay..."

"So, no matter if you're having sex with a male or a female, as long as the sex is good you won't transform. Incubus are very true to their own desires."

Gulf fell silent, as he realized this was yet another topic that went right over his head.

He really wanted to believe all this was a joke, but unfortunately Mew was serious.

TBC