🌞Chapter 13🌻

🌞🌻

He ate until he was full, and then asked to be shown to the bathroom. He washed his hands and face and wiped them with a towel. When he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he was shocked.

His face looked different. Of course it was his face, but it looked different. His skin looked translucent, like there was kind of light glowing from within him. His large, bambi eyes sparkled. His usually light pink lips were ruby red.

For the first time in his life, Gulf actually thought he looked attractive. Evem though people had told him so over and over, it never actually sunk in until that moment. That's how brilliantly he shone.

"W-Why?"

Hw was stunned. He didn't understand how his appearance could have changed so much overnight.

"Oh yeah...I heard that it's painful to be the bottom in gay sex, so why didn't it hurt? Also, I feel much lighter than usual..."

He stretched a bit to test it out, and he didn't feel sore or painful anywhere. He felt like he was in top shape. 'Somethings weird here..."

He stared at himself in the mirror for so long that Mew came to check on him.

"Why are you staring at yourself like that?" Mew asked, laughing.

Gulf literally couldn't take his eyes off to himself. "I-I look different."

"Different?"

"Yeah, my face and my skin...seem different somehow."

"Oh, that."

"Do you know what it is?"

"It's because I removed the seal your father put on you. The one that suppressed your power as an incubus."

"My power as an incubus?"

"Yes, he had to seal it to hide you from demons who would be searching for you."

"..."

"Your appearance now is your true appearance. Because you're one of us. You feel more beautiful and charming, right? Your power as an incubus is the beauty and charm. But the reason you sparkle so brightly now is because you received some of my energy. I'm very powerful, and since I entered you, your entire body is full of it."

"You don't have to be so blunt," Gulf said, his face darkening.

"Why not? Any other person in this world would kill to have some of my energy!"

"I just want to live normally! But if I'm all sparkly like this it'll just cause trouble. Put that seal back on me."

"There's no need. This is the demon world, so even if I did put the seal back, your power as an incubus would leak out. That's why your father took you to the human world. But if I let everyone know you're mine, no one less will dare touch you. And even if you shed a tear and say no, most normal demons won't be able to force you. That's how special an incubus is in this world."

"Hmm, I see...wait a second, if you let people know I'm yours?"

"Well, you are! It might take a while for your heart...but your body is already mine!"

"T-That was just an accident..."

"Yeah, right. Like you didn't love it."

"Well, it did feel good..." Gulf blushed, thinking of the night before. He had been very reluctant, but his body had responded. It felt much better than he ever imangined. He finally realized what being an incubus meant, and was shocked that he felt acceptance towards it.

But he still felt uneasy. Ever since he was a child he had been kind of withdrawn, so when he thought about what was going to happen to him now, he felt so uneasy he couldn't take it.

He held his head in his hands and whispered, "Mew...I want to see my family."

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Because it makes me uncomfortable."

He wanted to yell, 'who cares?', but it was Mew. The selfish, stuck-up Demon King.

He suppressed his anger and said, "If you don't let me see them, I'm going to be very unhappy. I'll get angry that you're so mean and hit you."

"That might be really cute." Mew looked strangely happy as he imagined it.

Gulf couldn't understand him and was getting fed up. He decided to change strategies.

"Don't you feel sorry for me that I was brought here against my will? I'm lonely. If you don't let me see my family, I'm going to cry."

"That might be even more adorable."

Gulf sighed. Everyrhing he did was cute or adorable to Mew, and he was sick of it.

"Just let me see my family! Let me, let me, let me!!"

He hadn't thrown a tantrum in a long time. His family had spoiled him, so he had never done so at home. But sometimes when he didn't get his way with friends, he would.

Mew finally seemed to realize he was truly mad, and nodded.  "Fine."

"Really? Is it really okay? I want to see them right now! Right now!"

"I told you, okay!" Mew said angrily, but he didn't move.

Now it was Gulf's turn to get angry. "Then let me see them right now!"

"They're coming!"

"Huh? But you didn't tell them to."

"They're already on their way."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I'm the Demon King."

TBC