🌞Chapter 11🌻

🌞🌻

"Gulf...Gulf..." He heard a voice coming from somewhere, calling his name.

"Nmm..." he moaned, rolling over in his sleep, trying to escape the voice.

"Time to get up. It's already morning. Aren't you hungry?"

"Mm...hungry?" His nose perked up at those words. He smelled something delicious.

Even though he was still exhausted, his body was drawn to the smell. "Food..."

"If you don't get up soon, I'm going to eat it all. What do you think about that?"

"No!" Gulf was suddenly wide awake.

"Hm? Where am I?" he asked, and then the events of the previous day came flooding back to him.

"Demon world...Demon King..."

"That's me, Mew. Morning, Gulf."

Mew gave him a good morning kiss on the forehead, cheek, and lips. Then he stuck his tongue in his mouth. Gulf felt lightheaded at such a passionate kiss so early in the morning. He couldn't take the stimulation.

Just that simple action reminded him of how weak he was against the sensation of pleasure.

One kiss from Mew melted all sense of reason, and he would do whatever he wanted. Even though he knew it was wrong and he shouldn't, his reason didn't stand a chance against the pleasure Mew gave him.

Mew looked thoroughly satisfied at Gulf in his arms. He smiled. "You really are adorable. I'm sorry we can't sit like this forever." He kissed Gulf again, and regretfully let him go.

Finally, Gulf came to and realized he was still naked. "Um, where are my clothes?"

"Oh, I got rid of them. Put this on instead."

He had been taken from his house so suddenly he hadn't had time to bring any extra clothes. So he had no choice but to wear something that resembled Mew's own outfit. Gulf wasn't used to the style at all.

"But why did you get rid of them?"

He could have atleast washed them so they could be worn again. And at any rate, that was his school uniform. He'd get in trouble if Mew get rid of it.

"Those clothes didn't look good on you. You're an incubus from the demon world, so therefore you should wear the clothes we wear."

"Hmm..." Gulf felt doubtful. He still hadn't come to grips with the fact that he was originally from this world and that he was something called an incubus. "I guess it would be even more strange if I just accepted it right off the bat," he murmured to himself. Since he didn't have anything else to wear, he put on the clothes.

When he gave them a second look, he noticed they were very flowing, like something out of a myth. They were sleeveless, perhaps because of the warm climate, and the fabric only went down to about mid-thigh.

But since there were also pants to go along with it, it almost looked like he was wearing them under a skirt.

"Do you know how to put them on?"

"Uh, I think so."

Their appearance was certainly different from normal clothes, but they didn't look too complicated. Gulf stayed under the sheets while he changed, and he felt Mew's eyes on him the entire time. "Oh, these are prerty comfortable." The fabric felt nice against his skin, and it was very lightweight.

"Just as I thought. Looks good on you."

"Hmm..." Even though he thought the clothes looked strange, they weren't uncomfortable.

At any rate, Mew was wearing the same type of clothes, and so was the girl he saw the day before. Apparently, it was the normal kind of dress in this world. He didn't want to look strange to everyone else, so he was secretly glad he no longer had to wear his school uniform. "As they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. I don't care much about clothes anyway."

The only thing that bothered him about it was that the clothes were completely white. They would get dirty easily, and would probably be a pain to wash.

"Wouldn't black be easier to take carwe of?" He glanced at Mew, who wore all black. He doubted Mew knew anything about laundry, but it is true that the black looked good on him.

So why didn't he have Gulf wear black as well? He gave up trying to figure it out, and realized he shouldn't complain about what he had been given.

TBC