🌞Chapter 3🌻

🌞🌻

As soon as he said those words, the air froze.

It was so frightening that Gulf began to tremble. "D-Dad..."

"It's all right. You don't have to be scared."

Even though the said that, Gulf was still scared . He really wanted to know who this man was.

"W-Who is he? And what are you all talking about? I don't get it."

"We'll it is no wonder. We haven't told you anything about the demon world, and we've raised you as a human."

"Demon world?"

"Yes, we're actually from the demon world."

"So you mean...we're not really Thai?"

"Well, no. The demon world is different from the human world."

"You mean...the demon world like you see in movies and books is real?"

"Yes. Humans very rarely go there. And they're loudmouths, so we try very hard not to get noticed. We've lived here for nineteen years and no one's suspected us, right?"

"Well, I guess not. So who is this guy?" Gulf nodded towards the man.

"My name is Mew."

"Mew?" Gulf tilted his head.

"Whoa! There are horns on his head!" He had been so entranced by his face he hadn't noticed them until now.

Two twin horns protruded from Mew's head.

"T-Those are horns, right?" Without thinking, Gulf reached out and touched them. They were hard and almost felt like they were ceramic or something.

Gulf's family stiffened as Mew looked at Gulf. But there wasn't a trace of anger on his face. "Feel better now?"

"Uh, yeah." Gulf realized he had touched him without permission and withdrew his hand.

His father looked at the two of them and sighed. "It looks like you're serious about this, aren't you?"

"I wouldn't lie."

"All I wanted was to live peacefully in the human world."

"That's impossible. I'll take Gulf. But you all can continue to stay here."

"I don't think that's going to happen anymore."

Mew snorted at Gulf's father's furrowed brow. "Anyway, I'm taking Gulf." He grabbed him by the arm.

"Ah!" Gulf exclaimed.

All of a sudden everything went dark, and it felt like his body was twisting. Gulf squeezed his eyes shut.

The only thing he could cling to was Mew.

TBC