🌞Chapter 6🌻

🌞🌻

Mew handed him a cup. "Here, drink some."

"T-Thank you." As he felt the hard sensation of the cup in his hands, he realized this was really happening and let out a sigh. He realized he was still in Mew's arms, sitting on hisblap. It was so strange for him to be sitting on the lap of someone he barely knew, he felt very uncomfortable.

He drank some of the tea to try to calm himself. "Wow...this is delicious!" he said, looking down at the light pink liquid. It smelled like flowers and was faintly sweet. The sweetness was different from sugar, and it had a refreshing aftertaste.

"It's a flower tea. Made from pink flower blossoms."

"Wow..." An image of a cherry blossom tree came to Gulf's mind. "How elegant," he whispered, and savored the scent and taste.

He drank every last drop and set the cup down on the table.

"By the way...I think this is kind of weird," he said to Mew, gesturing to his position on his lap.

"Really?"

"Yes, please let me down."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I want to keep holding you like this," Mew said simply, and squeezed him closer. Gulf didn't know how to respond to this. "I feel good when I touch you."

"..."

"I feel calm when I hold you like this," Mew whispered, and stroked Gulf's hair. His hands gradually started getting lower and he stroked his neck and back.

For a moment, Gulf was spellbound and thought how good it felt. Mew's hands felt warm, and it was like some strange power was being funneled into him. He sighed. He began to wonder if there was a kind of electricity coming from Mew's hands, and he felt all the tenseness leave his body. After he had completely relaxed, there was another knock on the door.

"Guess they're here," Mew murmured. He told them to enter, and Gulf watched his father and brothers come into the room. All with concerned looks on their faces.

"Dad!" A chill went down his spine amd his nervousness returned.

His body instinctively moved to run over to his family, but Mew held him firmly and wouldn't let him go.

Gulf struggled and tried to break free, but it was no use. "Let me go!"

"You want to go to them instead of staying with me?"

"Of course!"

He didn't even have to think about it. Why would he want to stay here with this man he barely knew instead of returning to his beloved family?

Mew made a displeased face and said in a low voice, "If you say you're choosing them, I'll get rid of them."

"What?"

"I don't mind if my kitten claws me, but I wouldn't forgive it if it sought another owner. I wouldn't kill my kitten, but I would get rid of anything else. Because if they have no owner, they'll come back to me, right?"

All Gulf could do was blink. He stared at Mew, wondering what he was trying to say, and if he was joking. But when he looked at his family's faces, he knew.

Mew told the truth when he said if Gulf choose his family, he would get rid of them. And he knew he was capable of such an act.

"If you love your family, you'll stay with me."

"If you kill my family, I'll kill myself!"

"You think I'd allow that? I wouldn't allow you to lay a finger on yourself, and I'd force you to stay with me."

Mew said this with a terrifying voice that Gulf gulped. He wasn't the sweet person he had been previously.

Mew saw Gulf go pale and his eyes softened. "You don't have to be afraid. As long as you are good and stay with me, I won't do anything."

"You won't kill them?"

"That's right. As long as you stay with me."

Mew put a finger under Gulf's chin. Then, without saying a word, he touched his lips to Gulf's.

Gulf jumped and tried to get away, but the arm that held his waist wouldn't allow it.

"N-No!" he protested between kisses, but Mew wouldn't listen. Instead he took advantage of Gulf's open mouth and shoved his tongue in, deepening the kiss.

"Nnm..."

He realized his family was watching and he desperately tried to pull away. A deep, wet sound echoed throughout the room. Finally Mew released him, and Gulf's cheeks flushed red. His weak body collapsed against Mew.

Mew stared at him with a tender look on his face and stroked his cheek. But the glance he gave to Gulf's family was the complete opposite.

"Do you have any objection to Gulf staying with me?"

None of them could respond.

Of course, they had objections. It was their precious Gulf. They had taken him away to the human world in order to hide him from the cruel Demon King. Of course they would be reluctant to give him up now.

But they couldn't defy the Demon King. Gulf's father was a very powerful member of the demon world, and his two brothers were also strong, but they were no match against the king. He would erase them in an instant.

So they had to repress their disgrace and humiliation even when Gulf was being kissed and fondled right in front of them, they could not disobey.

All three of them left the room, still worried about Gulf.

Gulf cast an uneasy glance after them.

TBC