🌻Chapter 20

🌻

When his father and brothers arrived, they sipped their tea chuckling.

"You can't help it. You really are adorable, Gulf."

"Especially since coming here. Now that the seal has been broken, your charm as an incubus has really come out. But it suits you more to ba called adorable rather than beautiful."

"But I wanted to look more like you and dad." Gulf said. If he wasn't an incubus then he never would have had to leave his world, and Mew never would have set his sights on him. But now Gulf was in a world he didn't really understand. "Being an incubus is nothing but trouble."

"Maybe."

But only his father agreed. His brothers tilted their heads.

"I don't know. In one sense, incubi are the strongest creatures on this world. Even the Demon King is under Gulf's spell."

"Yeah, I can't believe it. He's usally so indifferent."

"It's because he's in love with Gulf and not just because he's an incubus."

He's brothers nodded at their father's words.

"Yeah, because Gulf is so cute."

"So cute even the demon king is stuck on him. Even after we went to all that trouble to hide him."

"It's such a pain. He's so violent and possessive. He won't even let us hug our Gulf."

"Even though he's so cuddly."

His brothers lamented and sighed, glancing at the guard. Gulf widened his eyes and objected, "I-I don't really know if I'm cudly, but I'm a guy, I shouldn't be."

"You're the cuddliest of all. You're soft all over. Plus, you smell sweet like a flower."

Gulf shook his head, his face turning red.

His father looked at him and chuckled. "If you guys keep saying that and the king finds out, we'll be in trouble. He's not very generous."

"Yeah, we know."

"He even posted a guard here. And he told his servants about Gulf, warning them not to push any more incubi on him."

"R-Really?"

Gulf didn't know Mew had told others about him.

"Yes. He said to treat you as his companion. Because of that, everyone has been treating me well, congratulating me on being the father of the future Demon Queen."

"Whaaat?" Gulf held his head in his hands.

He really didn't want to believe all of that was true.

"A-Are you sure about that? Am I really going to become the queen?"

"It's already decided, and judging by how attached he is to you, I doubt there's anything you can do to get out of it."

"And if you tried to run away, he'd kill us without a doubt."

"Yeap, we'd be dead meat."

Both his brothers nodded in agreement, making Gulf tremble.

"Mew is so violent! He always says he's gonna kill everyone, and he's serious! It scares me that he's capable of it."

"The Demon King is a complex person. It's probably the first time he's ever been in love. That's why he wants to get rid of everyone who is important to you, but since we are so important to you, he knows he can't. Because he knows if he did it, you'd hate him."