🌞Chapter 24🌻

🌞🌻

"I don't get this place. Even though it's the queen, it's okay to be a guy? And incubi can turn into women? And what about the mating season?"

He had heard it mentioned before, but since he assumed it didn't have anything to do with him he had ignored it.

"It means just what it sounds. Once every hundred years, my mating season starts."

"Once every hundred years? Just how long do demons live? And why do you need a mating season? We...do that everyday." He lowered his voice. He was embarrassed to say it out loud.

Mew looked at him and chuckled. He expalined, "The sex we have everyday is the normal kind. I have control of my reasoning then. But during my mating period, for an entire week, I will have sex. Regardless of it's day or night. What is in control of me then is instinct, not reason."

"Umm..."

That sounded terrifying.

He was exhausted just from having sex every night. He always passed out at the end.

"All week long? In other words, without stopping?"

"Yes, without stopping. We'll only stop for sleep. But even that, sleep is very brief."

"B-But wouldn't the other person die?"

Gulf had heard of dying during sex before, but he didn't know exactly how it happened.

"Anyone except for an incubus. They're the only ones who can take the Demon King's mating season. Most demons would exploded from receiving that much of my energy."

"E-Explode?!"

"It's like trying to pour too much liquid into a thin glass container. If you pour too much in, it will shatter. Same for strong demons. They're too small to be my container."

"Um...what if you just...dealt with it alone?"

"If I do that, my power will spontaneously discharge and blow up half the world."

"W-What? Blow up half the world?"

"Maybe only a third if I'm lucky."

"Mating season sounds like a pain"

Compared to animals mating seasons in the human world---they were peaceful!

"So are you saying I'm going to be the one who has to be with you during this scary mating season?"

"Yes."

"N-No way! I don't wanna die!"

"I told you, you won't die. Incubi are fine. You're an incubus, so you won't die. I won't deny that it's rough, but at least you're grown up. If you were a little younger, it could be dangerous."

"You mean, you'd make me do it even if I were younger?!"

"Well, of course. You're going to be my companion. There's no one else to do it. I wish I could have let you get a little older to relieve some of the burden, but there's only six months left. So I'll have to get you used to it by then and give you plenty of my energy."

"That doesn't make me happy. Why can't you just wait until I grow up?"

"I can't. Even though I knew you were a child when I met you, I couldn't not have had sex with you. I'm glad you're an incubus."

"W-What does that mean?"

"Even if you haven't realized it yet, incubi mature faster than others. They enjoy sex at a younger age."

'From what age?' Gulf wondered, a cold sweat breaking out on his forehead.

Now he was sure that if Mew had met him at a younger age he would have had a problem.

He wanted to go home.

But of course he couldn't tell Mew that. If it was the human world, Mew would be in prison for his sexual crimes. It made him think that the laws back home were wonderful.

At least he could be happy that he had escaped Mew for this long.

TBC