The Baltimore Ripper

Will's POV

I opened up Dr. Lecter's office door and I brushed off my coat since rain drops were all over it, I was clearly stressed. I heard Hannibal's footsteps get louder, the closer he got to me. Hannibal swung Open the door, looking me up and down.
"Will? Is everything alright?" The doctor questioned me. I lightly chuckled and hung my coat up, pushing my glasses up.
"The Baltimore Ripper, they killed last night" I informed Hannibal. He slanted his head at me and seemed a little taken back. I sat myself down on one of the black leather chairs and took off my glasses so I could wipe my tired eyes.
"What did you see?" Hannibal asked me. I squinted open my eyes and saw him sat directly in front of me, with his legs crossed. He gave me an expressionless, patient face as he waited for me to answer him.
"Th-They killed someone, they carved 'killer' into their foreheads. They first snapped their neck, so they were paralysed from the waist down. They're right handed, from how they slashed their throat. Cut open a large slash wound from their chest down to their pelvic bone. Doctor Lecter, they're angry. This was personal revenge, but for what?" I leaned back on my chair, trying to cope with all these questions. The Baltimore ripper last killed a few years back. They're a sociopath, or a psychopath. They're cautious, precise, intelligent and patient.
"Did they take an organ, most serial killers take a trophy from each of their victims" Hannibal reminded me. I shook my head as I slowly scratched my stubble, viewing his rich office.
"Then you believe it was personal revenge from how violent they attacked this person.." Hannibal mumbled to me. I gazed my eyes upon the doctor again and saw him writing in his book, even when this isn't a therapy session but I didn't question it.
"They're similar to the Chesapeake ripper" I spat out. Hannibal shot his head up and seemed interested in what I had to say.
"Why so?" He asked me. I leaned forward on the chair and clasped my hands together.
"They have no pattern, same techniques, same knowledge, they're patient, clean... and dangerous" I said to Hannibal. I saw a faint smirk appear on his face but he licked his lips and his smirk went away.

Hannibal's POV

"This Baltimore Ripper... seems intriguing, and lonely" I replied back to Will. He scoffed and leaned back on the chair.
"Is that what you think, Doctor? I'm sure they don't feel lonely" Will chuckled to me, thinking I was joking.
"Maybe... and maybe the Chesapeake ripper is also lonely. They both crave the same thing, maybe the same motives and needs" I wrote down into my book 'Find the Baltimore ripper' beside all the side notes I made of Will's theories, to come back to and connect the dots. This killer does seem similar to me. I would love to have them over for dinner.

Grace's POV

I wiped the water off my face using a towel then viewed myself in the mirror. The mirror was a little steamy from my warm shower so I just wiped it using my clean hand. I adjusted my wet brunette hair and noticed the scab forming on my lip.
'The bastard was a fighter' I mumbled to myself as I leaned in for a better inspection. General Zigmas Milko was a strong man, I think it was his old age that supported me. One down, three more to go. He gave the location of another one of the assholes, so it won't be long until I will get another scab. I ruffled my hair up and saw the faint scar by my eyebrow, it was nearly splitting it though but just cut through a little bit of it, but because it's so old it's barely noticeable. Killing the general was so satisfying, I felt a little more free. I still remember the night when they broke down the door to the small shelter my family and I were camping in. I could still faintly hear the bombings in the background, when they held my family captive. First, they killed my dad. Then, my mother. Then, my brother - all in the space of two days. There's more to the story but I'll go into detail another time. I left the bathroom and put on the pyjamas that I neatly laid out for myself, before the shower.

I took some pills to Cope with the pain, since general Milko kicked me in the gut with his military boots. I put my water down on the breakfast bar and heard three sudden bangs on my front door. I rushed to grab a kitchen knife and rolled it into my hoodie sleeve. I adjusted my hair as I hurried to the door then I swung it open. I saw the night sky, the night was always peaceful to me.
"Hello, ma'am. I've just come here to ask you a few questions about something that's happened a few hours ago. I won't be long" the man said in front of me. He wore a trench coat and a hat. I noticed a man behind him, this man had curly brunette hair, a buttoned Up shirt and... dog hair on it.
"Will Graham and Jack Crawford, pleasure to meet you both" I just replied back to them. The two men just looked at each other confused since they don't recall introducing themselves. I answered the question I knew they were both thinking.
"I've seen the articles made by Freddie Lounds" I informed them. Mr. Crawford chuckled and put his hands in his pockets since it was a chilly night.
"So you keep up with the rippers?" Will asked me. I nodded my head and rested my head on the door frame, still keeping the sleeve - with the knife tucked in - behind the door.
"How could you not? Putting everyone on edge, lately" I replied back to Will, giving him a faint smile. He didn't smile back and he just crossed his arms, it was a little amusing to me but I quickly licked my lips in hope for the grin to go away.
"Well, I can agree with you there but uh... the Baltimore ripper has committed a murder last night" Mr. Crawford said to me with sad eyes. I stood up right and glanced between them both, acting confused.
"I thought they mysteriously died, or gave up, ran away?" I asked the two of them.
"They killed a man a few hours ago. Carved 'killer' into their foreheads. Know anything?" Mr. Crawford asked me. I hesitantly shook my head and kept looking between them both.
"I'm sorry.. I wish I knew something" I bit the flesh off my bottom lip as I heard Loud sighs slip through their mouths.
"Perfectly fine, madam" Mr. Crawford promised me.
"What job do you do to get you such a nice house?" Mr. Graham asked me, viewing the exterior of my home. I chuckled lightly and knew this was just to see if I matched up with the evidence they have on the Baltimore rippers case.
"I used to be a doctor, then I went to the army. I was forced to retire after an incident" I exclaimed to him, truthfully.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Well, we should be going. Thank you for your time" Mr. Crawford gave me a warm smile and I gave him one back. They both walked to the car and I shut my door and pressed my back against it, ruffling my hair up.
'Too close' I thought to myself.

I laid a map out on my breakfast bar and took off the red marker pen lid using my mouth. I circled where I killed general Milko and drew an 'X' to where I displayed his body. I then wrote down some notes and clues I currently have and circled where Milko  told me about one of his teammates were hiding. It was a few hours away but I didn't entirely mind that, just a bit of a pain in the ass though. I smirked as I quickly scanned the map and it was all going well, however I should sleep now.

Hannibal's POV

I sat at my desk, sipping on my rich red wine. All the lights were off in my office, except for the lamp on my desk. I stared into my notebook, glancing at all the theories Will informed me about today. The Baltimore Ripper hadn't killed in almost two years or so, and they've never murdered like this before. I have no lead, except for an image in my head. I feel that this person was or is a doctor, with some powerful education. I also feel like this killer is a female, from how she wrote 'killer' into the generals head. Her hand writing was neater, more clean, and flesh is thick and difficult to slice. This killer is far more than intriguing, she's fascinating. She's on a rampage, and maybe I know why. General Milko was a war criminal, he killed and ate my sister Mischa during a war, with his team. They were all taking advantage of the war and stealing what civilians left behind since they fled away from the danger. Maybe she also was - sadly Enough - discovered by these monsters and took away what they took away from me, family. Of course, I wanted to take revenge for my sister but I never found them, but now this killer found them and has given me hope. I want to kill them all, and I will kill the Baltimore ripper just for the chance to take the war criminals lives. For Mischa. Will and Jack mustn't know of how I shall now spend my spare time, seeking out the Baltimore ripper on my own. I work better alone anyways.