After Party

I woke up with a slight headache, making me groan outloud. I squinted open my eyes to see I crashed on Hannibal's couch last night, still in yesterday's outfit. I slowly sat up and heard something sizzle in the kitchen and have a scent of eggs and bacon. I rubbed at my temple and realised there was a blanket around me, how cute. I slowly stood up, folding up the blanket and I walked over to the kitchen, barefoot. Hannibal had a towel over his shoulder as he fried some bacon and eggs in a hot frying pan.
"Happy birthday" he said to me, looking down at the pan. I slightly smirked and leaned on his breakfast bar.
"You remembered" I said to him, in my morning voice.
"I did. Eggs and bacon?" He offered. I nodded my head and sat down at his breakfast bar, feeling a little uneasy. I watched him serve out breakfast onto two plates, with some berries in a smaller bowl.
"I saw the news, this morning" Hannibal said to me in a mysterious way, as he walked over and placed a plate in front of me.
"Uh... why do I feel like this has something to do with me?" I asked him, picking up my silver fork to eat this delicious meal Hannibal had made me.
"Young woman found killing a man and breaking into the police station, is that not you?" He asked me. I slowly chewed on my food and glanced over at Hannibal, who was staring at me.
"You would've thought that info was gonna be released hours later, not days" I responded to him, eating a bacon piece as I stared at him. He slightly smirked and looked back down onto his plate.
"You jumped into a window?" He lightly chuckled. I smirked as I shrugged my shoulders.
"I did. I also jumped into garbage, doesn't look as good as it does in the movies" I confessed. Hannibal slightly chuckled and I smiled.

——— the FBI ———

I sat in Jack's office, tapping my finger on my lap as I waited for Jack, who was looking through a file on his desk. I viewed his office and it was just full of statements and crime scene photos, not a comfy setting.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry" Jack spat out. I glanced over at him and stared at him for a few moments.
"Huh?" I just responded back, a little zoned out.
"I'm sorry, for Oscar" Jack said to me. I adjusted my position on the chair and cleared my throat, feeling ill slightly still but trying to not let it get the best of me.
"Where is Oscar?" I just asked him Instead. He clasped his hands together and leaned forward on the desk as he thought for a moment.
"He's safe" he promised me, but it still didn't calm me down.
"When can I see him again?" I questioned Jack, searching for comfort.
"I don't know. Soon I hope" Jack informed me. I scoffed and leaned back on my chair.
"Look, let's just... focus on the rippers and finding Oscar's mother" Jack negotiated with me. I stood up from the chair, slightly angry and I looked down at Jack, who seemed sympathetic towards me.
"Okay"' I agreed, whispering in my voice. I left his office and walked over to the morgue, where I would find Beverly, Will and Hannibal.

——— the morgue ———

I stepped inside and felt a wave of sickness hit me again, so I sit down on the chair and rested my head in my hands. I felt someone put their hand on my back, slowly stroking my back, making me peer over at their shoes then look up at them to see Will. He had his other hand in his pocket while he was staring over at Hannibal and Beverly, who were both staring over at me.
"Rough week?" Beverly asked me.
"Oh you have no idea...." I mumbled to her. Will patted my back and I let out a relieved sigh. I listened in on the door opening and closing, then seeing Jack's shoes in my view.
"Will, Grace, Hannibal. We got somewhere to be" Jack told us all. I groaned outloud and stood up slowly. Will withdrew his hand away from me and I followed behind Jack, who was walking fast.

——— Baltimore State Asylum ———

I viewed the sign 'Baltimore's state Hospital for the Criminally insane' as Jack pulled into the car park.
"Why are we here again, Jack?" Will asked.
"For Abel Gideon." Jack informed us all.