The prisons

Wills POV

Jack and I rushed through the front door, as I took lead.
"Will, slow down" Jack hollered to me as I jumped up the stairs. I completely ignored his comment then swung open Grace's bedroom - careless about her privacy. I spun my head over to where the map was once hung up and it was gone. My eyes slightly widened and I ran to the wall. I put my hands on the wall and the dust had even been cleaned, like it was never here. I looked over to where the pile of clothes were last on the floor and they were gone also. I collapsed onto my knees then reached my hand under the bed, certain there'd be something here. I heard Jack's footsteps get louder behind me as I tried to reach my hand further in, as I felt nothing on my finger tips.
"Will... Stand up" Jack sighed. Yet I was so determined.
"I know what I saw.." I whimpered to him, looking under the bed but there was nothing. Maybe Grace stores the evidence in the floor. I quickly tried to pick up the planks of wood on her floor but they were secure in place.
"Will!" Jack shouted. I sighed as I stopped searching Grace's floorboards. Did I imagine it all? I tucked my tail between my legs as I slowly stood up to face Jack. Once I saw his face, he seemed extremely worried.
"I'm not lying, Jack" I whimpered to him, considering if I did imagine it all but I thought I was getting better. Jack sighed as he put his hand on my shoulder. I glanced at it for a moment before looking down at my feet.
"All I do know, is that you broke an entry" Jack responded to me, calmly.
"With a valid reason behind it" I said back to Jack, looking up at Him. His face slowly dropped even more to see my face, I looked angry, confused and even sad.
"Right, because Hannibal said something?" Jack asked me, not sounding convinced at all. I felt tears build up in my eyes as I questioned my sanity. I thought Grace was dangerous, when I'm possibly dangerous, just like what everyone says.

Graces POV

Hannibal had his arm around me as we stared at the strong fire, erasing evidence bags and the map I dearly needed. I watched the paper turn black and to ash, then the red marker to brown then ash. The night sky shone down onto us, hiding Hannibal and I almost. The breeze made me shiver but the fire made me sweat. Hannibal rubbed my arm as he felt me often shiver.
"It is for the greater good" Hannibal reminded me, staring down at me but I just spectated them dancing flames instead. I sighed and then laid my head on Hannibal, adjusting my jacket over myself.
"You warned Will..." I mumbled to Hannibal, not angry with him - but disappointed.
"That I did. I was intrigued" he responded to me.
"You nearly got me caught" I chuckled, Hannibal then later in joined in with my chuckling.
"But I protected you" Hannibal whispered to me, tightening his grip around me.

Later on....

I stared down at my half-eaten course that I prepared myself. I groaned to myself as I slumped off the chair to throw away my remains but I heard two voices as I scraped away my leftovers into the bin. I slowly put my plate on the nearest surface then followed the noises to see Hannibal talking to Jack at the front door. Hannibal had his two hands in his pockets while Jack was exclaiming something to him. I leaned on the door frame I was near as I observed the two of them until Jack's eyes met mine. He gave me an anxious smile and I gave him one back, then Jack hand-gestured for me to approach them. I scurried over, adjusting my hair and I was intrigued about what this was all about.
"Hey Grace, how are you recovering?" Jack asked me, giving me small talk.
"Really well. How's the FBI?" I questioned Jack. He let out a long sigh and that's when I realised, he's here to confess something.
"Will broke an entry to your home-" Jack went onto to say but I scoffed louder, cutting him off. I already knew Will broke into my home, I just had to act angry.
"He was so sure you was a ripper" Jack added on. I crossed my arms as I chewed on my tongue.
"Jack also just informed me that the two rippers have announced their relationship" Hannibal told me. Why did he say relationship? I slowly nodded my head as I stared down at the floor, acting clueless and lost on what to do.
"And they get along?" I asked Jack.
"Seems to be" He responded. There was a moment of silence between the three of us until Jack cleared his throat, grabbing my attention.
"Will I see you in the office tomorrow, Grace?" Jack asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, not sure how my wounds will be like tomorrow.
"Okay... rest up." Jack said to me then looked over at Hannibal as he put on his hat "thank you for letting me in" Jack directed to Hannibal.
"It was my pleasure" Hannibal responded with a warm smile on his face. Hannibal opened the door for Jack and we both waved him goodbye.

The second Hannibal closed the door, I let my shoulders slump and I let out a relieved sigh.
"They found our mess" I smirked to Hannibal, referring to the murder we committed a few hours ago.
"That they did" Hannibal responded, with no expression in his voice or even his face. I turned around and slowly walked away as I checked my wound, lifting up my shirt.
"May I?" Hannibal asked me, approaching me from behind.
"They're fine" I promised him.
"I sense they are not" Hannibal debated back. I rolled my eyes as I gave in. Hannibal appeared in front of me while I held my shirt up. He slowly removed the bandages, careful to not harm me.
"How's Oscar?" I asked Hannibal, breaking the god-awful silence.
"He is safe, with his very own family. You do not have to worry anymore" Hannibal promised me as he put my bandages back on. I let my shirt drop and once I saw his face, I remembered him looking angry, with blood all over himself the day we killed Kolnas together.
"There's always something to worry about" I responded back to him. He let out a long sigh and put his hand on my cheek. I didn't react in any way, I just stared at his face, trying to analyse him while he stroked my cheek with his thumb and met my eyes again.
"Not anymore" Hannibal repeated himself.