The Alleyway

Hannibal woke me up from my day dream by putting his hand on my face. Once I was back into reality, I moved away from his touch and sighed. I realised we were on his couch rather than at his dining table, I wonder why I lost track of time so dramatically.
"So it is true" he murmured to me. My shoulders slumped as we stared at each other.
"You really are the Baltimore ripper" he faintly smiled and that finalised my theory - he's the Chesapeake ripper.
"Maybe we're not so different after all" I responded to him. He smirked and took a hold of my hand.
"I vow I won't tell Jack, do you promise me the same?" He asked me. I glanced down at our hands then back up at him. This man was not an easy book to read, it's like reading three different stories at once. One story, he's just an asshole then the next he's sweet and caring, the other is murderous and evil.
"I promise" I vowed to him. A smile imprinted on his face and now all my questions had answers. It's no wonder Will is seeing the wendigo.

——— Grace's home ———

I let out a relieved sigh, in my steamy bath tub. I traced my scar on my waist, using my index finger. My body was full of scars, all with different stories to them. I got The scar on my eyebrow from when Grutez' men separated me and Arthur. The scar on my thigh, was when I got stabbed by rubble from a collapsed building when I was in the military, I tried to set myself free but I only teared open my thigh even more. The scar on my waist, is a long story. A tragic story. It's strange to think that I've only told Hannibal about my past. I knew he could relate to it, or else he wouldn't of known that they were war criminals. Hannibal was smart, and that is a threat to me. Everything about Hannibal is dangerous but he's an addiction. Not like a cigarette. Cigarettes, you just stamp on once it has no use to it anymore. He's like a drug. Flowing in your system, making you feel good. It's a toxic love. I got out the bath and wrapped myself up in a towel, still slightly limping but not trying to make a fuss of it. I walked into my bedroom and towel dried my hair. I slipped on my Calvin Klein underwear then jumped into bed, to the comfort of my silky sheets. I thought about the FBI and wonder how different it will all be, now that I know who's the Chesapeake ripper.

Hannibal's POV

I entered Grace's home through her back door in my clear, plastic kill suit. Her house was dim, and dark but it was easier to see, since she painted her walls white and grey. I slowly walked around her house and viewed all the photos she had framed. None were of her family, I wonder if she even has any photos of her family - I suppose not. I noticed she had framed a photo of her in the military, with a small group of men and women. They all seemed happy, including her. It put a slight smile on my face but I remembered why I came here, to kill. She's hunting down my prey, the ones who killed Mischa. I wanted to kill them for so long, I just didn't know where to look. Also, she's too... addictive, to be around any longer. She smells so sweet, her voice is like a sweet harmony and her smile is so warm. I crept up the stairs and creaked open her bedroom door to see her asleep in her bed. I slowly walked around her bedroom and noticed she had put a map on her wall. It was covered with writing - red marker pen - and I noticed she has circled and marked places on the map. She circled a spot some distance away from here and an 'X' to where Milko's body was found. She did pose his body, so she transported him over here. She circled where Grentz was killed and wrote down a location, and some initials beside it. E.D. Enrikas Dortlich. I slightly smiled and turned back over to see her peacefully asleep in her bed. She often twitched, possibly from her night terrors, but didn't mumble in her sleep. I crept over to her and moved a strand of hair behind her ear, showing off her double pierced ear lobes and pierced helix. She had many scars over her body, a few faint ones on her arm and she covered her body up with her duvet. She was rather beautiful, even with all the ugliness within her. However, it isn't her fault. She was made a monster, by monsters. I don't blame her for how she's acted out, but I do wish I was the one who burnt Grentz. I leaned down for a better view of her and I never noticed the scar on her eyebrow and her faint freckles. I kissed her on the cheek and decided to spare her, she's probably one of the best games I shall ever receive. She's far more intriguing than Will and she can relate to my pain. I turned to leave her home, knowing she will smell me in her room tomorrow.

Grace's POV

"GRACE!" Arthur never screamed so loud before as he was being dragged away from me. I tried to run to him but a man grabbed me and threw me to the wall. I seriously hit me head and fell to the floor, feeling blood trickle down my face, my vision was blurry yet I could still see Arthur trying to free himself from the men.
"Arthur...no..." I reached my hand out to him, but I was too weak to do anything. The men just laughed at me, then the door closed. Then there was no more screams , just violent hammering.

I gasped and sat up in a hurry, wiping my face.
'"Shit..." I mumbled to myself. I depressingly got out of bed and headed towards my wardrobe. As I was passing my map, I got a whiff of something. I hurried back to the map and traced my finger on it. It smelt different, too different. That's when I realised that it was Hannibal's alluring aftershave. I slightly growled under my voice and rushed to change.

——— FBI HQ ———

As I was hurrying into the head quarters, I saw Will refill his coffee cup so I hurried to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He glanced over at me and took a sip of his coffee.
"Hi, morning. Uh... how's Oscar? Oh, and has Hannibal arrived?" I asked him. He put one hand In his pocket and raised an eyebrow at me.
"Oscars fine, I gave him to someone I can trust while I work for the day. Hannibal arrived here ten minutes ago, he's in Jack's office. Why?" Will questioned me with a calm tone, sipping on his milky coffee.
"No reason. Just want to talk to him about some stuff" I promised Will. He hesitantly nodded his head and walked away, so I rushed to Jack's office - avoiding to bring attention to myself.

I opened up Jack's office door and saw Hannibal with one hand in his pocket, flicking through a file case by Jack's desk. His nose twitched a little and he looked up to see me. He smiled at me and I shut the door.
"You went into my home, Hannibal" I muttered to him as I slowly walked towards him.
"I wanted to know more about yourself, you're an intriguing woman" he informed me, closing the file he was reading and looked back up at me.
"You could've just asked. My home doesn't have the answers you're looking for. off-limits" I said to him sternly but didn't show rage in my tone. I stayed calm as I slowly approached him. He put his other hand in his pocket and stared at me slowly walking towards him.
"I understand. My Apologies" he replied back to me. Once I got to his face, I put my hands on his chest and he glanced down at my hands then back up at me.
"You saw the coordinates, he's mine" I whispered to him, starting to walk forwards and slightly pushing him to the wall. He slightly grunted when he hit the wall, but it wasn't with force. He voluntarily walked backwards.
"You've already murdered two, I'd say it's only fair I do the same" he replied back to me. His heart beat was beating a little faster than usual and I pushed my body against his.
"You didn't work eighteen years of your life to find these men" I reminded him. I slowly traced my hands up his body and put my hands on his neck, not tightening my grip. He hesitantly put his hands on my waist and I chuckled slightly.
"You're right, I worked many more years than you to find them" he whispered back to me. I leaned closer in on his face and he leaned closer in to me, His hot breath imprinting onto my face. Our lips were inches away and then I suddenly - using the hand around his neck - slammed him against the wall and he grunted slightly.
"You should've fucking killed me when you had the chance" I growled to him. He smirked down at me and it only boiled my blood even more.
"And where would the fun be in that?" He teased me. He clearly saw the anger written all over my face but I now know that he'd happily kiss me, so it does mean I'm in slight danger but so is he.