Alana Bloom

A week later...

"Alana, that theory is so fucking dumb beyond comprehend, just let Will think" I scoffed to her, observing Will do his thing around the bodies on the frozen water, with antler-looking penetrations in the bodies.
"Excuse me?" Alana asked me, clearly taken back. I slowly crossed my arms and faced her.
"The killer didn't kill the couple because they don't like love or whatever, they were just on a hunt and these unfortunate souls were at the wrong place at the wrong time" I informed her harshly.
"Do you have a problem with me, Grace?" Alana questioned me, crossing her arms at me. I felt my blood boil just hearing her say my name.
"Yes! I do-" I cursed to her before Jack broke us up.
"Ladies! Grace, Alana was only trying to help. Try educating her before shouting at her. Alana, Grace doesn't mean what she just said" Jack jumped in to say. I chuckled under my breath and looked away from them all and back over at the bodies, I was on the snowy land and the two bodies were still on the frozen lake.
"I did" I whispered to myself. I felt Alana's eyes stab into me but I didn't bother looking at her to confirm my feeling. I heard someone approaching behind me, from the snow crunching under their shoes and I turned around to see Hannibal walking over to us all, in his trench coat. I glanced over at Alana to see her adjusting her curly, brunette hair and I couldn't help but smirk - she's terrible at hiding her feelings.
"Doctor Bloom, Agent Crawford... Miss. Lars" Hannibal greeted us all with.
"Good morning, doctor Lecter" Jack responded with, cutting off Alana with whatever she was about to say to Hannibal, it felt good to see her smile fade.
"Hannibal, quick question. You think the killer despised love or just liked the thrill of the hunt?" I asked Hannibal, staring at him patiently. Hannibal thought for a moment before Alana cursed out, breaking him out of his thoughts.
"Oh really!" Shrieked Alana.
"Yes, really!" I shouted back to her.
"Grace! Alana! Grow up, the two of you!" Jack shouted at us. Everyone fell silent but I kept my head held high, seeing Alana chew on her tongue. Meanwhile, Hannibal just kept glancing between us all, extremely confused. He knew I despised Alana with all my heart, and I hope Alana also knows that.
"Now, do your jobs.. all of you!" Jack demanded then he went over to the bodies. Alana went to approach Hannibal but I quickly walked over to Hannibal, cutting her off.
"It looks like a deer killed them but how it was done, how the bodies are laid out, this killer has a suit or a pet he uses to do his dirty work with" I said to Hannibal then slowly turned my head to face Alana, who was staring at me with pure hatred.
"Just stating the facts" I said to her slowly. I then left and went over to the bodies.

Once I got to the bodies, Will came back into reality and he was taking in deep breaths, I could see from all the cold air escaping his mouth.
"What did you see, Will?" Jack asked, standing up from the bodies.
"He waited, Jack..." Will slowly looked at the floor and was clearly distressed.
"Maybe a sit in the car with the heater on will help you" I suggested to him. Will hesitantly nodded his head and approached me.
"But I need him here, Grace" Jack reminded me.
"And Will needs a few moments, give it to him" I replied back. Jack let out a long sigh then knelt back down by the bodies. I put my hand on Will's back and guided him to a car.

Will sat in the backseat and I got into the drivers seat and put on the heater. I instantly saw Will relax, especially since it's freezing out there.
"You can stand Up for yourself, you know" I suggested to Will, as I turned my body around to face him.
"What?" Will seemed confused, as he pulled a strange face at me.
"Jack. He's pushing you too far, just stand up for yourself" I shrugged my shoulders at him and Will sighed, looking down at his lap.
"Why do you care so much?" Will mumbled under his breath. I tilted my head at him, smiling.
"Because I care about you" I said, semi-truthfully. I see Will as a dear friend but it doesn't mean I won't feel anything if I killed him. Suddenly, someone opened the passenger door and I glanced over to see Hannibal enter. He sat down and shook off all the snow on him and I sat properly on the seat.
"Alana informed me about how you treated her, Grace" Hannibal said to me, slowly and calmly.
"Good. Hope she falls into the ice" I whispered to him, snarling at him almost.
"Why do you despise her so much?" Hannibal asked me calmly.
"She's been here for one week. One week and thinks she runs the place, she just puts in all these dumb fucking theories in and always is trying to intervene when she doesn't even know what she is doing herself" I ranted to Hannibal.
"Alana is simply trying to help, that is what we are all doing" Hannibal responded to me.
"If she wants to help so bad, she should just leave. We don't need her here" I crossed my arms and looked out into the wind shield.
"We do, Grace. She is a licensed psychiatrist" Will jumped in with.
"So is Hannibal! I'm a licensed medical doctor too! We-dont-need-her" I said back sternly. There was a long moment of silence and Hannibal clicked his tongue before saying.
"Perhaps I shall host a dinner for us all. Jack, Will, yourself, Alana and I" suggested Hannibal. I scoffed and looked out the window, is he really trying to make me talk to her?
"Doesn't sound half bad at all, Grace" Will added on.
"Oh god" i groaned to myself.
"Tomorrow, five o'clock" Hannibal said then he left the car. I looked down at my lap, containing my disbelief and I felt Will's eyes look me up and down.
"Atleast try" Will pleaded to me.
"Please kill me nowww" I groaned.