Go to hell

I sat on the bed, my knees tucked close to my chest as I stared at the wall in front of me. I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh and it startled me. I looked down to see Will waking up.
"Sorry" Will chuckled. I did a faint smile and looked in front of myself again.
"Is... everything okay?" Will questioned. I let out a long sigh before looking over at him again.
"Just thinking about them murders, down at the lake..." I lied, when I was really thinking about Hannibal. I cannot exactly be angry at him either, since I was with Will last night. He moved on, maybe I should try to too.
"You're fascinated by them?" Will asked me, sounding curious.
"How can you not be?" I questioned back at him. There was a long moment of silence until I got out of bed.
"Breakfast?" I asked Will cheerfully, trying to occupy my mind.
"Sure" Will said to me as he stretched out. I noticed he did sweat a lot, since he had sweaty armpits and some on his chest, but he slept a lot more peacefully than usual.

I slurped on my coffee - at the breakfast bar - while Will ate his omelet he made himself. I didn't fancy eating today, my mind made me full. I zoned out again, with my cup in my hands, but hearing Will snuffle snapped me out of it. I looked over at him - he was sat next to me - and he seemed to be enjoying his omelet.
"Remember when you said to me that Hannibal never sat right with you?" I asked Will out of the blue. He looked up at me and slowly stopped chewing his food as confusion consumed his face.
"Do you still feel that?" I asked him. He thought for a moment before answering.
"I'm not so sure what I feel anymore" he admitted depressingly.

——— the Lars estate ———

Arthur rested his head on my lap as we both listened in on the story our mother read out to us. She had a very harmonising voice and could make me fall asleep instantly, it was like a drug. I felt my eyes droop but I tried to fight back.
"And they lived happily... ever after" Mother finished the story. I closed my eyes and I heard mother close the book and her heels approaching us.
"Goodnight my angels" she pecked my forehead and I heard her peck Arthur's forehead and she laid me down on the bed, adjusting Arthur and I's position and left the room.

——— the Crown ———

"I said tell me where I'd find an Eva Dior" Snarled Martin, who pushed the mans head further into the table. I heard the glass table crack a little and the man was starting to turn red, from the pressure Martin was putting on him. Martin often scared me but I knew he wouldn't harm me.
"She could be anywhere in the building right now" the man cried, sounding muffled. Martin pulled the man up, holding him by his collar and whispered in his ear.
"Where?" Martin asked again.
"I-I don't know!" The man cried out again - this was going no where. Martin suddenly slammed his head back onto the table and the table smashed into a million pieces. The man fell unconscious, since his body flopped, and Martin let go of his collar and adjusted his trench coat. I noticed Martin's gloves had blood on where his knuckles were and he approached me. I stood still, frozen, as I watched Martin approached me. His grey, cold eye straight right through me.
"There is an Eva Dior, Grace. Find her and see if she was in on the plan. Still got your gun?" Martin asked me, calmly, but I knew he was raging. He was a very hot-headed man but I knew he would never harm or shout at me. I quickly pulled out my revolver from my holster on my waist, covered up by my coat.
"Good..." Martin murmured to me then left the room. I took one last look at the man Martin absolutely destroyed and then left the room.

——— the FBI HQ ———

"Then let's check out the museums" I suggested to everyone, sick of all their bickering.
"Dinosaur museums preferably" Will mumbled under his breath. I just kept glaring over at Hannibal and Alana, who were stuck close together. Hannibal glanced over my way so I quickly looked back over at Jack.
"Why dinosaurs?" Jack asked Will.
"A worker there would possess the talents of construction a Dinosaur, using historical items" Hannibal jumped in to say. Well done captain obvious.... strangely enough, Alana hadn't input any of her crazy theories today. Thank god.
"We all go to the same museums, I need all of your brains there" Jack said to us all as he closed the file on his desk and then went to put them away.
"How Can I help?" Alana asked. Just hearing her voice made me rage.
"Your staying here, and profiling this serial killer" Jack responded to her. I had to look away to smile, this was just too good.
"I'd like to come though" Alana said with a frown.
"So would I, Doctor Bloom, believe me. But I'd prefer you to stay here" Jack pleaded to her. I glanced over at Hannibal for a moment and He was also glancing over at me. We both made eye contact and it made me slightly jump so I looked forward again. Alana looked my way for a second before responding to Jack, she better not think I have anything to do with this.
"Okay" she sighed.
"Excellent. We should all be going" Jack rubbed his hands together as he hurried out the room, followed by Hannibal and Will. I slowly walked out the room and as I passed Alana, I whispered in her ear.
"Once you're on the team, you can come with us" I teased her then left the room. She has been deadly quiet ever since I found her and Hannibal. Goodie.