Oscar

"Erika, I swear to god get off me" I laughed as she sat on top of me, restraining my wrists on the floor, with a devilish grin on her face as she looked down at me.
"I'm being serious" I tried to say to her but I kept laughing. I felt the sand start to itch at my back and it was so uncomfortable, since I also knew that the entire crew had to rest well, because we could be attacked at any point during the night.
"I dunno. I kinda like you at this angle" she teased.
"Mhm. Well, I don't" I responded to her, trying to wiggle out her grasp. She suddenly leaned down at kissed me. I was stunned, shocked. I didn't know what to do. She started to kiss me more passionately, letting go of one wrist and putting it on my cheek. Using my free hand, I quickly stopped her kissing me and she saw the confusion on my face.

——— Grace's home ———

I chugged my red wine as I read Jack's message on my phone.
'Oscar is going to Hannibal's tonight, get him on the Tuesday' the text message read out to me. I rolled my eyes and finished my wine glass, even though it was a wine to be savoured. I peered outside my window and saw it was pitch black. I wondered where Oscar's mother was and where Abel Gideon was. I got another notification on my phone and it was from Hannibal, so I didn't bother opening it up. I don't blame him that we both got caught but I was still angry that I had to go see another psychiatrist. All I knew was that she was called Bedelia, that is it. I poured myself another wine glass and I heard a polite knock at my door. I cringed at the fact that I had to be social, since it would've been rude to leave whoever they were at the doorstep. I took my wine glass with me and I grabbed my small pocket knife and snuck it up my sleeve then walked over to answer. I swung open the door and I was half expecting Abel Gideon but it was Hannibal and Oscar. Oscar was asleep on Hannibal's shoulder and was wearing a little coat, which made me stare in awe.
"I haven't heard off you, I wanted to see if you was alright after today's events" Hannibal exclaimed to me. I shrugged my shoulder and put the knife down on the shelf by my door. Hannibal quickly glanced at it then back at me.
"Expecting anyone?" He asked me. I smirked and opened up the door for him, he entered with baby Oscar and I shut the door, using my body.
"He has a crib upstairs, second door to the right" I told Hannibal.
"Thank you" he said to me as he walked up the Stairs. I hurried back into my living room and crashed back down on the couch, chugging more of the alcohol.

I adjusted the map on my coffee table as I finished my wine glass again, then I felt the force of another body sitting down on the couch. I glanced over to see Hannibal sat down, leaning forward a little and staring down at the map - that I've drawn on - then he looked back over at me.
"I see that you are occupying yourself" Hannibal said to me, glancing over at the wine in my hands. I finished the glass and put it down on the floor.
"I have a new psychiatrist, that I don't even need" I groaned to him.
"Is that what you think?" He asked me. I slanted my head at him and he adjusted his body to face me better.
"Grace, you possess many illnesses' that need to be treated-" Hannibal went on to say but I interrupted him.
"But in Jack's office, you said I was fine" I reminded him.
"Yes, I did. To protect you" he justified to me. I scoffed and looked away from him, biting the inside of my cheek. I couldn't believe him, I don't need any protection - especially from him.
"So you... still go on to fuck me, twice? A mentally ill girl?" I asked him, in an angry tone. His mouth slightly opened and he looked down at the floor.
"I don't even know what we are anymore" I nervously chuckled, and he glanced back up at Me, with slight confusion imprinted on his face.
"What? Girlfriend-boyfriend? Therapist and patient? Colleagues? Ha! Maybe even just friends." I said to him.
"Grace, you are drunk" Hannibal reminded me.
"I am angry!" I scowled to him. Hannibal sighed and I stood up, grabbing the map off the coffee table.
"I'll be right back" I mumbled to him, walking towards the stairs.

I opened up my bedroom door and I hung the map up on the wall. I stepped back a little to see it was in a good position then I went back downstairs again. I walked into the living room and Hannibal was glaring at me.
"We could get Kolnas tonight" Hannibal said to me. I slightly raised an eyebrow and sat down beside him.
"You have your vehicle back, Jack suspects I am home with Oscar. I say it is the perfect time" Hannibal suggested to me.
"If I'm remembering right... I just had a good bit to drink" I reminded Hannibal.
"You seem to be functioning fine" Hannibal glanced me up and down before meeting my eyes again.
"Lemme go change" I mumbled to him as I hurried back up the stairs.