Their second kill

I pulled the knife out the mans stomach, feeling a rush of adrenaline still left within me. His blood splurged all over me, and his head dropped. I viewed the knife in my hands, it was very slippery from the blood all over my hand. Hannibal guided his hand on top of mine and slowly took the knife out my hand.
"May I?" He asked me, asking to take over. I stood up and viewed the man sat down on the crunchy leaves and resting his back on an ancient tree. I looked around us to see nobody was talking a stroll with their dogs in the forest, so we were clear. Hannibal grunted, opening up the mans chest been more with some force to it. I watched him slowly stick his hand into the mans corpse and pull out his intestines and they all fell to the floor and onto the mans lap. He was being a little sloppy with his work but as was I, he had to deal with my mistake. I watched his hand go under the mans large rib cage and he scooped out some remaining blood then pulled out his liver. Hannibal viewed his meal in his hands and glanced up at me.
"He was a drinker" he groaned to me, then dropped the mans liver into the pile of intestines. Hannibal seemed a little disappointed but it wasn't like that was the only liver in the world. Hannibal went to stand up but I knelt down beside him and held my hand out for the knife.
"Need to be clear that this is going on the rippers case" I mumbled to him. He smirked slightly, handing me over the knife. I viewed it in my hand and clung onto it. I carved into the decaying tree where the corpse was and carved the initial 'C' and under it, 'B'. Let's announce to the FBI that we've met, and joined our forces together, goodie. Once I finished, I Used brutal force, and dived the knife into the mans head and I heard his skull break inside him. Blood streamed down his face like a waterfall and even coloured his eye red. Hannibal helped me onto my feet and I looked down to see the blood all over me.
"Quite a mess you made of yourself" Hannibal said to me, in his clear, plastic suit. I lightly chuckled as I zipped down my jacket to take off - since it was covered in blood - and folded it up, and decided to use it as a shield on my bloody hands.
"We should be going" I replied back to him.
"That we should" Hannibal responded, quickly taking off his plastic, clear suit. As we walked, I could smell the desperation off Hannibal. He needed to say something to me. The only noise was the twigs snapping under our shoes and only made the tension rise.
"Say what's on your tongue, doctor. I don't bite" I said to Hannibal. I stared in front of myself but felt Hannibal's eyes dawn onto me. I knew he wanted to talk about Will. He doesn't forgive me, that I don't blame him for.
"Is it an apology you want from me?" I asked him, not sarcastically either. I said it seriously and I meant it. He let out a loud sigh,
"I simply want an exclamation" he begged off me.
"He'll listen to me more often and when the truth hits him, Jack won't know who to go for. Should he help his mentally-unstable friend, or the two rippers.  It'll Only cause confusion" I justified but I slowly realised that it sounded obscene.
"And also heart break will occur" Hannibal added on. I glanced up at him as he looked down at me.
"You was aware that I'd be the one to find you two, yet you still went along with it. Are you angry at me?" He asked me. I hesitantly shook my head, I didn't want him to feel like I was targeting him.
"You cannot alter the past, Grace. However, you can change the future. Rethink your actions" Hannibal suggested to me.
"And maybe you should too, what happens when we get caught? Or when we get to Grutas?" I questioned him. He chewed his tongue as he looked in front of himself, meaning he doesn't know the answers for them questions I just threw at him. I scoffed and he looked back down at me.
"You should also listen to your own advice, doctor. I only listen to those who listen to themselves first" I informed him as we walked together.

Wills POV

I knocked on Hannibal's front door and quickly put my hands in my pockets. I heard some footsteps approach and Hannibal swung open the door. He glared me up and down before he gave me a warm smile.
"Will. I wasn't expecting you" he said to me, gracefully.
"Were you expecting anyone else?" I asked him, quickly looking behind me to see if anyone was approaching.
"No I was not. May I ask why you're here?" The doctor asked me, leaning on the door slightly.
"I wanted to see if Grace was alright, she seemed very unwell at Frederick's office. Thought I'd just..." I shrugged my shoulders at him, as I watched him let out a loud sigh and it was clear he wasn't happy, he suddenly acted off with me ever since he caught Grace and I. I do remember what they had in the past, but it was hopefully in the past. Grace and I shared a lot together, she told me about her family and I told her about mine. We both feel the same about the rippers and she was very beautiful, it was hard to resist.
"She is resting" Hannibal told me.
"I just want to see her" I debated back, not taking no as an answer.
"Come by in an hour, I say" he suggested to me but I shook my head.
"Jack wants me to work extra hard for the Chesapeake ripper, I've barely had a break. Half an hour, he expects me in his office" I groaned to Hannibal.
"You seem to be enjoying your short breaks with Grace" Hannibal responded to me. I let out a loud exhale and wiped my forehead.
"May I just see her, for a short while" I sighed to him. He opened up his door for me and I hesitantly entered.
"Up the stairs, first on your right" he informed me, sadly, almost as if he wants her all to himself. I nodded my head and began walking over to his stairs, jumping up the stairs.