Kolnas

"So, which ripper did this?" Jack asked us all, as we stared at Dortlich tied to the tree.
"The Chesapeake ripper. He made a meal out of him, Jack" Will reminded Jack, In a sassy tone. I didn't add anymore facts into it, I just stared at Dortlich's cut up face with my arms crossed. Twigs snapped all around me, since everyone was moving around. I felt a presence beside me but I didn't bother looking but I had my suspicions on who.
"It is a horrid shame that the Baltimore ripper was too late to the party" Hannibal whispered in my ear. I scoffed and didn't look away from Dortlich, not giving in to his game. I really do wish that I killed Hannibal when I had the chance, I knew my gut was right the second I laid my eyes upon him.
"The Chesapeake ripper is out for personal revenge, so is the Baltimore ripper" I shouted over to Jack. I turned away from Dortlich and Hannibal to approach Jack, who was inspecting the burnt out fire. Will stood beside him with his arms crossed, looking up at me and clearly interested in what I had to say.
"Both lonely, both angry. It's vengeance" I said to the two agents, in a strong confident tone.

——— Grace's home ———

I laid down on my couch, looking up at the ceiling as I was deep in my thoughts. I was thinking about the texts I saw on Dortlich's phone to Kolnas. However, his contact wasn't saved as Kolnas. It was saved as 'Lucky Club'. How interesting. I grabbed my phone off my lap and googled 'Lucky Club'.

Lucky Girls
Lucky Girls - a club full of luckiness, with bright lights, loud music and a large, very well employed bar. Bring some friends with you, we have private rooms as well as public booths to relax and drink at. We also have women to accompany you and your friends and the best night of your lives. Opens at 10PM and closes at 4AM

Interesting, a strip club from the seems of it. So, I could find Kolnas there. 10PM, I don't have any plans tonight. I got off my couch and went upstairs to my bedroom, to dress up.

As I was searching through my wardrobe, I got a call from Will. I quickly answered and put him on speaker.
"Hi Will, what's up?" I asked him in a cheerful tone, quickly swiping through all my hung up clothes.
"Hi. I was uh, just calling to see what's up with you and Hannibal? You both seemed... off" he pondered to me. I glanced down at my phone and threw some clothes onto my bed.
"Nothings wrong. He's just stubborn and I don't want to be all buddy-buddy with him" I replied to Will, slightly twisting the truth but not too much.
"Oh, okay. How do you plan to spend your evening?" He asked me.
"I might just be going out for a few drinks. What about you?" I questioned him as I grabbed my phone to take it to the bathroom with me.
"Staying with my dogs, boring isn't it?" He joked. I giggled as I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and I heard him slightly chuckle.
"You've got some company." I reminded him.
"That I do. Okay, enjoy your night" Will said, then dropped the call. I quickly undressed and got into the shower.

——— Lucky Girls ———

The line to get into the club was long, meaning that this club was rather popular but I've never heard it of it before, which was strange to me.