The Observatory

It was getting dark, since it was winter. A cold breeze hit my face once I took off my Helmet and I stared at the observatory. It was clear that it had been abandoned a while ago. I turned off my engine and hung my helmet on the handlebars, kicking down the foot peg. I began to walk towards the observatory, keen in what I was about to witness. I pushed open the doors slowly and the noise it made, echoed through the entire observatory. I kept checking my surroundings as I slowly entered, then the door closed and it got dimmer inside.
"Gideon?" I asked out, slowly walking around and viewing my surroundings.
"Ah, Grace. Over here, dear" Abel shouted out to me. I hurried over to the noise and saw Freddie holding a pump, giving Frederick oxygen as Abel Gideon cut him open while he was conscious. Freddie seemed petrified, as her breathing was unsteady and her eyes were wide. Although I haven't properly met Freddie Lounds before, Ive heard of her and the articles she made about Will, so I didn't have much mercy for her.
"Grace, may you please help me with this? I know you're a professional" Abel asked me, his eyes glued down at Frederick on the slab. I walked over while taking off my gloves and shoving them in my jacket pocket. I got a better view of what Abel was doing to Frederick Chilton and he was trying to get to his lungs and Kidney.
"I wasn't aware it was Christmas" I murmured to Abel, knowing he was gifting this to the Chesapeake ripper - Hannibal. Gideon chuckled at my comment and he grabbed my sleeve and pulled me close to him, putting blood all on my arm from his surgical gloves.
"Just... hold these for me please" Abel pleaded to me. He held onto a hammer used to break bones and he made me hold Frederick's kidney that had been slightly moved out of place. As I held Frederick's Kidney, I looked up at Freddie and she was just staring at Frederick's cut open chest, not sure on what to do. She looked over at me as if I was insane, since I didn't look scared at all. Abel snapped me out of my thoughts as he started to hammer at Frederick's bones. He suddenly stopped and slapped Frederick awake.
"Dont slumber now, you might not wake up" Abel warned Frederick. He continued to hammer at his bones and once his rib cage was completely broken, he cupped his hands around his lungs but I quickly stopped Abel, restraining his wrists. Gideon looked at me confused and we glared at each other in the eyes.
"It is rude to be invited to watch someone's work then interrupt it" Abel whispered to me. I smirked and shook my head at Abel.
"Then don't invite over an FBI agent" I responded to him, in a confident tone. He slightly smirked but quickly wiped it away.
"But you're not real FBI, are you?" He reminded me. I shook off his comment and pushed Abel off Frederick. He seemed stunned at my action and very offended.
"Grace, you are dancing on my last nerve" Abel gritted his teeth together and I shrugged my shoulders at him as a response.
"Freddie, your phone is beside the tools. Call Jack" I instructed her. Abel's eyes widened and he tried to make a run for it, as I was running for him, Freddie called my name out. I looked over at her and she held the pump up, meaning that she couldn't call and pump, for some odd reason. I glanced over at Abel Gideon running, then back over at Freddie Lounds. I decided to just kept running for Abel and he quickly ran out the observatory, at full speed. I watched him pull someone out of their audi and stepped on it. I jumped onto my motorbike and didn't even have time to put on my helmet properly, I just started the engine, removed the foot peg and sped after him.

He kept taking sharp turns and it was dangerous for me to take these turns, but I still did it. I still wasn't sure what I would do if I catch him. Kill him? Tie him up? Just keep chasing him until Jack hurries over. Abel accelerated even harder and I was going as fast as my motorbike was going. Another car passed by me and I nearly hit one of their wind mirrors off but I quickly turned out the way. That's when I noticed a train track and the red light on it. I revved my engine and leaned further down on my motorbike, preparing for it. I glanced over to my right and saw the train coming, and rather quickly too. Abel got to the other side, damaging the cars bumpers but still alive. I zoomed towards the train track and the train honked its horn, once I was in front of it. I just made it to the other side, almost tipping over on my motorbike since the train hit the back of my motorbike but I kept going. I noticed Abel had gotten some distance between us but I was slowly catching up to him.