Abel Gideon

I laid down on my couch and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about Oscar. As much as I care for him, I know I have to leave him soon. I got a buzz on my phone, making me groan outloud, and I leaned over to grab it off the coffee table.
"Hello?" I asked down the line.
"Grace. It's Jack" Jack told me. I rolled my eyes and sat up on my couch, not exactly interested in what he had to say.
"Abel Gideon is getting moved, thought you should know" Jack informed me.
"Oh, don't do that. Very dumb" I warned him, but Jack was a very stubborn man.
"It's doctor Chilton's call, not mine" Jack replied to me.
"Bad vibe, that's alllll I'm gonna say" I smirked. Jack dropped the call and I hazily stood up, to get ready and go to the FBIHQ

——— Lars estate ———

Henry chased me and Arthur around the estate. He portrayed an evil goblin that wants to kidnap the princess while the huntsman protects her. Arthur lead me around the place and acted all heroic.
"Grace, look" Arthur hurried me to a wall and pointed over at Henry who was slowly walking around as he whistled. I covered my mouth to hide my laughter and Arthur snickered. Henry shot his head over to our direction, making us both Squeal and spin around. I hit into someone's body and I looked up to see mother and father on their daily stroll, holding hands.
"The goblin is coming for us" shrieked Arthur.
"Well... in that case" Father said very malevolently. He suddenly picked me up and hung me over his shoulder then begun to carry me around somewhere. I was wheezing out in laughter as I tried to free myself from father and I saw Arthur and mother running towards me, but in Arthur's slow running pace.
"I got the little rascal, now where is my ransom?" Father asked Henry, handing me over to him. Henry sat me down on his shoulders and held my legs down, so I wouldn't fall and I could see clearly again.
"Mr. Lars! Dinner!" Mr. B shouted. Arthur pelted inside and Henry put me down on the floor.
"I escaped the evil goblin!" I cheered, making the adults snicker. My mother took a hold of my hand and I viewed her beautiful engagement ring, with a bright green jewel in the middle. I glanced up at her to see she simply styled her hair into a ponytail.
"I love you,  mummy" I confessed to her. She looked down at me and smiled.
"And I love you more, sweetpea" she caressed my cheek and I never smiled so brightly.

——— FBI HQ ———

I swung open Jack's office door to see Will and Hannibal discussing something, with Jack not in sight.
"What's going on?" I asked the two of them. They both exchanged looks and Hannibal clicked his tongue.
"Talk about his therapy" he lied. I hesitantly nodded my head and looked Will up and down, to see his sweaty palms and his stiff body.
"Uh-huh.. his therapy" I replied back, sarcastically. Hannibal opened his mouth to say something but Jack hurried into his office and sat down at his desk. We all looked over at him and Jack stared at his desk before looking up at us.
"Abel Gideon escaped" Jack told us.
"That quick, huh?" I asked him. He scoffed, rolling his eyes at me and I planted one hand on my hip.
"I couldn't stop chilton!" Jack shouted to me.
"But you could've got some agents to escort him, bet you didn't think of that did you?" I argued back.
"Stop fighting! It's happened, now!" Will shouted at the top of his lungs. I looked down at the ground and tapped my foot on the floor, as the awkward silence seeped in me, stabbing into me almost.
"Did Abel Gideon leave anything behind? That man likes a performance" Hannibal suggested to us all, filling the room up with noise.
"He did. Strung up organs on trees" Jack informed us all.
"Then let's go" Will said, as he left the room then Jack followed. Hannibal and I exchanged looks before leaving.
"Grace... I do recall yesterday when you informed me about Gideon making you uncomfortable" Hannibal whispered in my ear as we left.
"It's fine" I responded to him, blandly.

——— the crime scene ———

I viewed all the strung up organs then the nurses and guards with opened chests. The organs were only just starting to oxidate, so they're all still somewhat fresh, and they had bows on them. Will was In his own imagination and I strolled over to Jack and Hannibal.
"It's a gift to the Chesapeake ripper" Hannibal said to Jack.
"When was this reported to you?" I asked Jack. He glanced over at the van and the trees surrounding us.
"Half an hour ago" Jack told me. I slowly nodded my head and looked around the place, it was just an isolated road with trees everywhere.
"He killed everyone here using anger, he wants revenge" I murmured to Jack. Hannibal glanced over at me and liked what I was saying, Jack was dreading what I was about to say but still listened in.
"Revenge for what?" Jack asked me.
"Well, he didn't sound too pleased when he found out he wasn't the Chesapeake ripper after being told so many times, that he is" I reminded him, slightly sighing too.
"So... he's coming for me?" Jack sounded a little concerned but I lightly chuckled as I shook my head.
"He's going for all his old therapists" I said to Jack. He sighed as he pulled his radio out and walked off, to tell everyone what I just discovered. Hannibal smirked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.
"It's what I do" I whispered to him, making his smirk grow even more. Will walked over, wiping his eyes and he seemed fatigued.
"What did you see, Will?" Hannibal asked him.
"Just... blood and-" Will cut himself off to wipe his face again. I decided to give the two of them some space since Will was clearly under distress, so I walked over to a police car and leaned on it, crossing my arms.

——— FBI HQ ———

I laid on the couch in Jack's office and I looked up at the ceiling, tapping my phone on my stomach. I heard the door open and close, and I looked over to see Hannibal strolling over to me with something in his hand. I sat up properly and Hannibal slowly sat down next to me.
"Have you thought about Kolnas?" He asked me. I nodded my head as I glanced down to see he was holding his phone in his hand.
"Will's going to break" I slowly looked up at him again and he let out a loud sigh, nodding his head.
"Jack won't take him off the field, he's saved many lives" Hannibal exclaimed to me.
"Then it's right of us to save his life" I debated back to Hannibal.
"You are sometimes very difficult to read" Hannibal said to me, looking down at his hands.
"Good" I scoffed, leaning back on the couch. I got a buzz on my phone and I checked to see it was Freddie Lounds texting me.

[Freddie Lounds]
Come to the observatory alone

Normally, she always sent an 'X' after a text she sends me but she didn't this time. I slightly grinned and I showed Hannibal the text message. He quickly scan read it and looked up at me, confused on why I showed him.
"It's not Freddie" I whispered to him. I stood up and called Jack, and he soon picked up.
"Jack, any updates on Gideon?" I asked him.
"Well, your theory was right. He killed his first therapist, I'm at the crime scene with some other agents" Jack exclaimed to me.
"I think... I might know where he is, but we do this-" as I was talking, I got another text off my phone.

[Freddie Lounds]
Or he dies

Under the text, was Frederick Chilton. He looked as pale as a ghost and was severely sweating.
"Grace? Are you there?" Jack asked me. As much as I hate Frederick, this could get a little interesting. What is Gideon doing to Frederick?
"Oh... never mind, I was just being stupid. Sorry" I quickly ended the call and rubbed my tired eyes.
"He's got Frederick" I exclaimed to Hannibal. He quickly stood up and walked over to me, towering over me almost.
"And I'm going alone" I said to him sternly.
"But that would be absurd to let you walk into danger alone" Hannibal replied back to me. I smiled at him and he kept a stern face on.
"I can look after myself. I would've thought you knew that by now" I smirked.
"Be safe" he pleaded to me.
"I will. Oh, and don't tell anyone. Not for now anyway" I grabbed my leather jacket off the couch and glanced over at Hannibal as I was walking towards the door. He seemed a little concerned, even  though he didn't strike me as a man who worries. I shut the door and left the building, to the motorbike.