The Chesapeake Ripper

I zipped down my leather jacket as I stormed through the house. I heard a guard running down my way so I held my hands up to the door frame until I saw him in my view. Once he appeared, I swung my feet up and kicked him down. He hit the stone cold floor on his back, pushing all the air out of him. I pounced on top of him and slit his throat. Pure horror imprinted his face as his thick blood spat out of his neck. I hazily got to my feet and stormed around the house, searching for Bronys Grentz.
"Oh Mr. Grentz!" I shouted out loud, but my only response was the click of guns. They sounded like AK-47's so I took cover behind the nearest wall and listened in for their footprints. There sounded to be Atleast four, also in heavy armour. I scanned around the room and saw a vent, so I jumped onto the small table under it and tried to shake it free. I heard the footsteps close in On me so I shook harder, hearing the screws slowly break.
"Stop!" Shouted a guard. I slowly turned around and saw four guards, in heavy armour, aiming their guns at me.
"Lemme see your hands" another ordered. I glanced down at my hands and saw three screws in my hands, meaning the vent was free - except for that one screw. I hazily dropped the screws onto the floor. Hearing them tap onto the floor was like a loud screech, but also a melody.
"Got me" I smiled to them all, raising my hands in the air. One slowly started to walk to me, as I scanned around the three of the guards staying stationary. The guard approached me, then started to search me. Since I was on a table, I was a little higher than he was so I kneed him in the chin, grabbed his gun to hit him across the head. He was very heavy from all the armour he wore, so I used up all my strength to pick him up and use him as a shield from all the bullets.
"Fuck! Stop!" Cried another guard, once they realised they were shooting their pal. I threw the corpse off me and swung around, throwing off the vent and jumping in. The more I crawled, the quieter the gun noise got. I stopped to look down a vent and saw two guards whispering then dividing, jogging away. I rolled my eyes and continued down the vents and heard an angry man on the phone.
"I said get fucking more guards down here, don't let her kill me." He whimpered down the line, trying to act all strong though. I stopped at the vent and looked down and saw Grentz pacing a room. He locked himself in, such a coward.
"Shes probably the one who killed Milko, oh god" he started to tear a little and he pulled away the phone from his ear and viewed it. I noticed that he was losing his signal so I dropped down behind him, whimpering from landing on the hard ground and onto my foot. I peered down at my foot and saw I had been shot. I slowly raised my head up at him and all the colour from his face had been drained out, he looked like a ghost.
"Please, please. I don't know what you want, I have money. You want money?" He used his shaking hand to pull out his wallet and he flicked cash around the room. I groaned and stood up probably, brushing myself off. I then noticed his hand reaching into his pocket for another thing so I quickly ran to him, grabbing his rich buttoned up shirt and slammed him against his own desk, that looked expensive. He got all this money from the war, from my family.
"I-I'll do anything" he cried to me. I searched his pocket and found a pack of matches and a pistol. I lightly chuckled and put the gun under his jaw, raising his head up to the ceiling. He was severely shaking and kept having fears flowing down his face.
"Remember me?" I asked him. He quickly shook his head as if his life depended on it - which it does.
"I remember you" I threw him to the floor and he stayed there for a few moments before he tried to crawl somewhere, so I shot him in his knee caps. He screamed in pain and I slowly wandered around the room he locked himself in, using bookshelves and wardrobes. He hung up expensive looking paintings, as well as animal heads. Jewels were scattered everywhere and on his desk, so were letters that I'll look at later. I stopped at the mini bar in his room and picked up a rich looking bottle, inside seemed to be straight vodka. I hummed to his screams and it was honestly satisfying, It felt like I was slowly bringing Arthur back to life - clearly I Wasn't, but felt nice.
"Eighteen years. It took me eighteens to find a lead, I spent day and night just looking for one of you assholes. Seems to be a lot more easier now, you're all quite the rats" I chuckled. He grunted in pain and watched me slowly approach him, stopping right in front of him.
"Milko told?" He asked me, sounding betrayed. I didn't respond, I just stared down at him as I sipped his alcohol. He tried to get up so I just kicked him in the face and he landed on his back. I took a view of his bloody face and he seemed to accept the fact that he was going to die.
"Tell me where anyone of them are, and I'll be merciful" I promised him. He glanced down at his bloody knee caps then rested his head back onto the floor.
"You promise?" He asked me, shaking in his voice. I slowly nodded my head as I leaned down a little to hear him better.
"Dortlich is in a small town not too far from here, he's a police officer. Banned immigration, anyone in his station is put to death, he has a reputation for it. It won't be hard to find, that's all I know. I promise" he cried to me. I focused more on his teary eyes and he was telling the truth, but I wanted to know more.
"You remember a little boy?" I asked him, in a calm tone. He hesitantly nodded his head and opened his mouth to continue on.
"And a little girl..." he murmured to me. My eyes slightly Widened.
"What?" I just stuttered out, he hurt another child and another family.
"We had to survive.. we needed, to eat. It was winter in a battlefield" he tried to remind me, gripping onto my ankles. I poured the vodka all over him and threw the bottle somewhere, hearing it smash. I pulled out the matches and watched him trying to wipe the vodka out of his eyes. I had so much I wanted to say to him but he hurt Arthur and another innocent little girl - and I must find out who.
"What was the girls name?" I demanded to him. He shouted out inaudible noises and he made my temper rise.
"What was she called?!" I screamed to him.
"Mischa!" He shouted. I threw the lit match on him and he lit on fire, like a bonfire. He screamed and squealed as a pig, trying to extinguish the fire on him.